Trust

Autumn went out of his room, massaging his temple. I remembered him soaking wet and..

Sh*t!

"H-Have you eaten dinner?"

I bite my lower lip when he didn't answer me. I stood up and went closer to him.

"Yah, I'm talking to you serious monster. I repeat, have you eaten dinner?"

He smirked after drinking a water and grab a pack of cookie.

He raised the cookie. "I'm good."

"Why didn't you eat dinner? What were you thinking? Skipping a meal and soaked by the rain? Come here.." He raised a brow and shake his head.

"I'm okay. Just go to your roo--"

"I said, lean over." He gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." My eyes widened when he left me at the kitchen and went to the couch.

I ran towards him and stood at his back.

"I'm okay.." I frowned and touched his forehead as fast as I can. "I said I--"

"You're not!" I touched his neck once again, not minding his glare at me. "Stop glaring! You're not okay!"

"You're not me to know what I feel.."

"I'm not you but I'm not dumb." He shake his head and sighed.

"What a genius."

I smirked and gave him a glass of water and a medicine.

"So tell me, where did you go?"

"Where do you think I am?"

"Answer me, properly, Clarkson."

"Looking for you."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault how you end up like this. But you should've give us some time since Hero is a friend.."

"You really think he's a friend, huh?" After his statement, he smirked. "You're smart, but you're dumb." He stood up and sat beside me.

"Autumn, Hero is a--"

"He likes you." I froze. I avoided his eyes and looked down.

How did he know?

"I-I know.. But we talked about it."

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know."

"Don't figure it out. He's using you."

"How dare you--"

He pushed me on the couch that made me lean on the armrest. My eyes immediately went wide. The hell?!

"Everytime you are with him, the danger comes. Listen to me, please. I don't have an exact proof but I know him."

"He's not that guy you think."

"F*ck, now he got your trust. You can't leave your condo. That's final.."

"I hate you! You're under control with my father and now your controlling my freedom! You don't know how hard it is to stay inside for this whole f*cking year just to keep me safe! My father's rival want me dead, right? Then I'll hang up myself later o--"

"Sh*t! Shut the f*ck up!"

"You were blinded by my father! Hero was there to help me with everything! Hero saved me from being caged in this condo! He gave me the freedom I wan--"

*Dug dug*

*Dug dug*

*Dug dug*

I-I can't breath..

"If kissing you is the only way to stop you from talking, I'll do it without hesitation." He grinned and looked down again. "And don't you dare judge me right away. You don't know what's running inside my mind. And don't you dare compare me to someone you think is more handsome and more honest than me, or else I'll make you regret saying those words to me."

"Y-You, kissed.. Me.." He nodded.

"Now, listen to me." He cupped my cheeks and let me see how mad he is right now. "He's one of the gangs, targeting your father's weakness. That's you. He'll use you to lure your father. You can't trust me by now because I'm just your butler, not your boyfriend. But that won't justify what I'm saying right now. I just want you to trust me this time.." He grab his blue envelope and went to the terrace without looking back at me.

My trembling hands went up to my lips and remembered how his lips touched mine.

"F*ck, why am I shaking so bad?" I clenched my fist and slap my head.

No, Liannah.. It's just a kiss..

But.. Damn! That's my first f*ckin' kiss! It's a big deal to me!

I went to the kitchen and opened the faucet for me to wash my lips. I don't know why the hell am I doing this!

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

°°°

What's wrong with our Liannah?