Noticed

"You're shaking.." I closed my eyes when I saw him behind me, slightly lowering his mask and lowering his cap more.

This isn't the right time to do what I want to do with him. But still, I want to do it now.

"I'm good, I just felt cold today because this thing is too thin." I chuckled and hugged myself. "Why are you here, by the way?"

He didn't answer my question so I looked at him but froze when he covered me using his coat before leaving me without saying anything. I was left embarrassed. That was a great move to dismiss a conversation but what made me confused is, why did he let me wear his coat when he's just wearing a black shirt?

I shrugged and waited for a cab to pass by.

"Drink this."

I slightly touched my chest and closed my eyes when he showed up again, holding a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Thank you.." I said using my sofest voice before smiling while drinking the coffee.

"How are you?"

I chuckled before looking at him.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"How's your life with Hero?"

My eyes directly looked at the post and stared at it, confused. Okay, he ignored me.

"Hero's busy, got a lot of opportunities to perform in Osaka and Kob--"

"I'm talking about you with him, not just about him." I chuckled at his remark and grinned.

"Oh Darling, I'm sorry about that. We're fine, of course." I saw how his reaction changed, a shocked and an unnamed emotion.

I rolled my eyes when Heather came and slapped Autumn's arm. She pulled the mask up and glared at him.

"You brat, you're too reckless!"

I know my place. I don't want to looked like a third wheel here so I started walking to my condo. Autumn didn't even noticed that I left. Of course, a Clarkson will follow me? Impossible.

I leaned on the door of my condo and sighed when it's a little bit quiet inside. I think Eros left.

I lazily opened the door and put on the table beside the shoe rack.

Damn, I'm so tired.

I was about to flex my back but stopped when I f*cking find out that Eros and Nikki were kissing on the couch. Okay, damn it.

Quietly, I left the condo and rolled my eyes. Now what Nikki? You betrayed me. Nahh, I don't care. As long as they are fine today.

After 10 minutes, Eros' opened the door of my condo. Great!

"Sh*t, what the hell are you doing here, Lia?" I rolled my eyes when I saw how epic his face when he got shocked by my presence.

"Obviously, this is my condo."

His eyes widened and saw how his ears turned red. "Uhh, sorry. I need to go. Goodnight."

That night haunted me. I don't know if Nikki is still a virgin or not. But, you can't blame me. They were inside my condo for an hour. What would you think if you spotted them kissing at the couch after you got home? Of course! You're thinking the way I am thinking!