Let Go

"What are you doing?"

He tooks the papers right away and keep in inside of his blue envelope.

"Nothing." I found him suspicious.

"Were you hiding something?" I raised a brow when he just sighed.

"Just don't mind it. I'm just making something." He stood up and left me at the terrace.

I pouted and sat on the couch. He's hiding something. I wonder what is it.

After how many minutes, he called me to eat lunch.

"I'm going out again at 1:00 pm. I'm with Brandon again so you don't have to wor--"

"So what, if Brandon's with you?" I frowned.

"You told me to tell you everything and now you're acting like you don't care. What the hell?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I know that Brandon will be with you again. What I mean is, he can't always be there for you." I stopped eating when he said that.

He's right. Brandon can't stay with me the whole time. He got some girls to talk and you know..

"But, I'm in the same place with him so you don't ha--"

"I'm going with you." I dropped my spoon at his last statement.

"No way!" He raised a brow. Okay, I'm overreacting. "I mean, you'll get bored there easily." He stared at me and gave me a serious look.

"Choose. I'm going with you or you'll stay here for a week?" I quickly grab my plate and put it in the kitchen before running to my room.

"Ugh! He shouldn't be there.. He'll report it to my father once he saw me." I said while grabbing my hair.

°°°

Brandon's frown went into a grin when he find out that Autumn's with me.

"Hey bro." Autumn just nodded at him and looked at me.

"Where are you going?" I bit my lower lip.

"I'm going to the rooftop. You can stay with Brandon, he'll accompany yo--"

"Yeah men! Let's play girl's meow.." I slapped my forehead.

"Damn you, pervert." I shaked my head before leaving them.

Every saturday, I take the whole four hours in dancing ballet. Well, I'm also singing and knitting when I got bored.

Brandon's uncle owned this club. I got a VIP room, but I chose rooftop for now because I need fresh air and watch the sun set.

"One, two, three.. Three, two, one.." I counted as I pointed my foot on the floor.

I stopped when I noticed someone opening the door. I slightly stiffened.

It's Hero!

"Hey Noona. I'm sorry, I heard your music.." He grab another bottled water from his bag. "Here.."