It's You

"Tss.."

I glared at him when he hissed while I put some alcohol to his wound.

This guy just hid his vertical lined wound at his forearm. Of course to stop me from worrying. But I touched it and he groaned.

"You should've told me about this earlier!" Some dried bloods were scattered, making it hard to be removed.

"I assure you, I'm fine darling.. It's just a tiny woun--"

"You call this tiny?"

He bit his lower lip and smiled.

"Nope, it's really big. I needed a kiss to be treated.." I pouted to stop myself from smiling.

Damn! I should be mad right now! How can't I resist this man!

"Stupid." He pouted and sighed.

"Stupidly in love with you.." Damn it.

I shut my mouth and continued cleaning his wound. After a minute, I  remember what he did to save my life.

"Thank you.."

"My pleasure, Darling.." He hissed again when I accidentally poured the alcohol at his wound. "You're not mad at me, right?"

"Sorry.. it's just that.. I.." I'm damn shaking and my heart flattered a lot! My stomach is reacting too!

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing. Go get some rest."

"But I want to rest with you."

He never failed to make my heart flatter.

I gave him what he need. Yup, we slept together. Clear your minds because nothing happened. Autumn is too tired to think about perverted thoughts.

I wake up earlier than I expected. I closed my eyes for a while when I felt Autumn's arms, wrapped me.

I felt so secured. He's my comfort zone.

I slowly removed his arms and kissed his cheeks before heading to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

While I was cooking, I heard a door opened, probably, he just got up.

"You scared me.." He sniffed my hair before planting a soft kiss right on my cheek.

"Good morning, let's eat. You're just on time.."

"Feed me, darling.."

"No.."

"Please?"

"You're not a baby anymore."

"But you are my baby, then let me feed you."

I scratched my nose and pouted to avoid smiling.

"What a flirt.." I joked and he just shrugged.

"Atleast it's just you I wanted to flirt with."

Arrghh! I can't even eat properly! His early sweet lines got me shot through my heart.

"Oh, by the way.. Christmas is near.. What are your plans?"