Epilogue

Autumn's POV

"Autumn.." My eyes landed on my uncle when he called me.

"Hmm?"

"Lara's outside, she's with her unica hija."

"And then? I don't care."

Uncle Jie chuckled and punched my arm a little.

"Silly, you need to meet some friends." I groaned when uncle carried my brother and held my hand.

I hate it when uncle talked about Aunt Lara, it seems like, she's taking away the care that belongs to us!

But my perspective changed when I met a girl running towards us and suddenly hugged uncle's leg. She looks cute wearing her purple ballet dress, hair's on a ponytail, bubbly cheeks and that adorable gummy smile.

"Uncle Jiejie! We won! We won!" She said while raising a medal that was hanged on her neck.

"Ahww, congratulations big girl!" I quickly frowned when uncle turned to me. "Oh, by the way.. This is Autumn, and Skythe up here."

My eyes took a quick glance at her when she handed me her palm, still wearing her adorable gummy smile.

"Hi Autumn! I'm Lili!"

My hand reached for her palm and we shaked hands. Okay, my body made me do it. And that's how my treatment to her went soften.

°°°

"Oh come on, Spring! Why are you like this?" Heather sat on the table together with Eros. We just broke up yesterday and we promised to set aside that awkward atmosphere.

"He's sad because his crush just moved to Japan." I massaged my temple right away after remembering what Uncle Jie told me after hearing her Mom's death.

"She's alone, she needs me. Can you help me find her?" Both Eros and Heather froze.

"What? Dude, you know you're still 17 right? And Uncle Jie haven't processed your passport."

"There's no age restricti--"

"No, you can't.. You have to finish you--"

"Sh*t this!" I was caught off guard when the cafeteria went silent after I slammed the table which made Eros and Heather stood up from their chair. I sighed as I apologized to them.

That day, I went to a battlefield and keep on fighting with random people. I don't know what's happening but everything I punched someone in the face, I remembered Lili's father. The main reason why Aunt Lara died.

°°°

"Uncle.." I whispered when I saw him looking at Aunt Lara's photo together with Lia.

"Ahh, what is it Autumn? You want something?"

"When I turned 19, can I go to Japan?"

"Of course you can, but why? For what?"

"I just want to travel." I want to meet Lili again.