Promise

"Three, I dare you to talk a lot and stop being silent for the whole day." I smiled widely.

He thought I'll forget about the deal. Sorry Mr.Clarkson.

"I'm bad at interacting nor talking with--"

"Then I'll ask you 5 questions for you to talk."

Actually, what happened yesterday is still fresh in my mind. He tried to cheer me up by letting me watch funny movies, well, I felt relieve somehow because it's funny, but when I saw a cat, I remembered the movie and the deal.

"Spill." I smirked.

"Why did you choose to work with my father? Is it about the money he--"

"Do I look like a gold digger?" He said. I think I offend him about that.

"No. You look like a decent man though. I'm just really curious.." He put his two elbows on both of his legs and interlocked his fingers.

"I just want this Job." I frowned.

"What made you want it?"

"Myself." I sighed. He's being sarcastic again.

"Will you stop being sarcastic?" He shrug.

"You can't stop me." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What about that guy named Eros. Devin was kind of distracted when Eros tried to scare him from you. Are you some kind of crimina--"

"The hell? Do I look like one?"

"You keep on cutting me off! You can just answer me instead of answering me a question too!" He smiled and shake his head.

"Eros is a friend of mine. We know Devin for a long time. He's an assh*le.." I saw how his jaw clenched for a while. I wonder what happened to them?

"Does Eros, like Nikki?" He looked at me and raised a brow.

"I told you, He's a fan of your friend. He's stalking her a lot to keep her away from her haters."

"Did you--"

"5th question. Proceed to the 2nd thing." I pouted. "No more asking questions.." He said and stood up.

It took me 15 minutes to think about what to do next. I need to think carefully. I want this 3 things worth to be done.

A smile formed over my lips and went closer to him.

I poked his arm..

"Psst.." He looked at me while raising a brow.

"What now, Moled lady?" I mimicked what he said and I pushed him.

"Two, sing that song to me!" I even stomp my feet. I'm so proud of myself.

"No." My smile quickly fade. Damn him! Such a mood breaker!

"Yah! You can't reject me! I still have two things! What a cheater you are!" I slap his arm and even changed it into a fist.

"What the-- hey!" He grab both of my arms and eyed me.

"Cheater!" I sounded so childish.

I'm not like this... This is seriously not me.

Where's the Silent Liannah? Have an own world? Scared to trust guys? The hell.. Did my soul just left me and another soul entered my body?

"Fine! Now stop being mad!" He said and was about to left me but he stopped. "I.."

I raised a brow.

"You're?" He slowly faced me and put his hands inside his pocket.

"I haven't finish writing that song.." He looked away.

What?

"You mean, you're composing that song?" He slowly nodded. "What's the tittle then?"

"W-Winter bear." I nodded and sighed.

"Then sing that song to me after you finished it." I went closer to him while frowning. "Promise?"

I raised my pinky finger at him and he just licked his lip and sigh.

"Don't leave me hanging.." I said in an irritated tone.

He raised his pinky finger and intertwine it with mine..

"Promise.."

°°°

Many characters will be added soon.

Thank you so much for the 500+ reads and 60+ votes and even the ranks of my story in;

#2 in TaeMina
#2 in MiKook
#83 in Rules
#3 in Breaker