Saved

"Here's the rules Miss Warden. Enjoy reading." I gave him a frown.

He's different from those guys who became my butlers. Some of then confessed about falling for me and some were too scared to do their job.

A reason they were fired early.

#1- Tell me everything.

"What do you mean by everything?"

"Obviously, all happenings to you." I frowned more. He's just so sarcastic. .

"You can't beat me. Privacy." I let out my tongue at him and looked at the other rules..

#2- Never tell someone that I'm working with the Wardens.

Okay.

#3- You are forbiddened to come home late. Time limit, 6:30 pm.

"You're not my Dad to stop me. That's too early! Come on!" He stood up and sat beside me.

"You're clubbing with your friends every Friday and Saturday without thinking you're life is in danger." He leaned unexpectedly, a reason I moved back.

"Is it r-required to lean closer?" He nodded and smiled.

F*ck. That smile..

"Whether you like it or not, that's final. Or else I'll punish you." I swallowed hard.

He's so damn close!

"I dare you to tell me the punishment."

He smiled again and looked at my lips and then back to my eyes. THE HELL! HE'S FLIRTING WITH ME!

I pushed him away and pointed my pointing finger at him.

My heart reacts badly.. I can't deny it.

"Clarify that! Such an assh*le." He chuckled a little and then looked at me seriously.

"Instead of claiming your lips, you'll be staying here for the whole 2 days." I gasped. That sucks!

"You're crazy!"

"You can't stop me." I sighed and massage my temple.

"You're giving me a headache you serious monster." He chuckled again.

I love his voice. Damn it..

"You're disguising a lot everytime you go out. But you're taking it off after you got drunk at the club." My eyes widened. Brandon told me about this but--

"Are you stalking me?" He nodded.

"Your father gave me a month to check and look after you. So, you're also giving me a headache."

So what?

"Continue reading baby.." I clenched my fist at the back of my neck.

He f*ckin' made my heart flutter.

#4- (Major rule) Don't fall in love with me.

I laughed at the last rule.

"What kind of rule is this?" He smirked and lean on the couch.

"Just don't." And he stood up and went out of my condo.

I sighed after laughing. I can't imagine myself falling for him. Well, he can make my heart flutter but to fall in love? I guess not.

I heard someone knocked on the door. I'm sorry, I won't open it unless that someone will mimicked the sound of a knock.

"Service Crew." Eh? I didn't call nor ask someone.

Maybe he'll repair the faucet at the bathroom. I remembered it broke after Brandon twisted it. Such a brat.

I wear my nerdy eye glasses and tied my hair into a messy bond. I also put a mole near at my eyes and tadaaa!

Diamond Alumin here.

As I opened the door. His smile meet me.

"Good evening, Miss Alumin." He greeted and I just nod.

He directly went to the bathroom and repaired it. I prepared some snacks for thanking him. I will pay too, of course.

"I admire you Miss. Thank you for this." I smiled at him.

"Thank you too."

He went to the door and my heart beats fast when I saw him locked the door. F*ck.. What the hell?

"Hi again." I swallowed hard when he started to walk closer.

"What are you doing? You're done doing your job."

"You don't remember me?" I raised a brow.

"You? Who are you?"

"Ouch. I just got fired last last week and now you don't know me?" He unbuttoned his uniform and also the cap he was wearing...

He's my former butler!

"Your eyes told me you remembered me. That's nice.." I went in tears that fast.

My eyes widened when he ran after me and drag me at the couch. F*ck! He's going to harass me again!

"AHHH!! Hel-- HNMMLMM!"

"Let me f*ck you first." I cried and shout when his hand went inside my shorts that fast and almost reaching my womanhood.

"HHMMMMMMM!"

A loud drop of a thing stopped him from doing it.

And before I could react and saw what happened, Autumn is hugging me.

I cried harder and crumpled his shirt.

"W-What took you so long?"

°°°

Thank you for the 30+ reads and five votes. My heart flattered really hard.

~Violuximori

~Violuximori