Knight

"Sir.." I quickly got up of the chair when I heard Autumn.

"Autumn, where is--"

"Dad!" My breath hitched.

"Lia.." He slowly walk towards me but I run away from him.

"Get out." I said as I looked away.

I can't stand seeing him right now.

"Listen, it's been 2 years since the last time I--"

"And I'm two years damn in danger! The hell Dad, aren't you tired of that? Mom died because of your busines--" I closed my eyes when I felt his slap.

I didn't even noticed he came closer.

I sobbed hard as I felt the slap he gave. Damn, I never thought he'll do it again.

"Sir, that's too much.." Autumn hid me at his back.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! It's her fault too! She cheated while I was away--"

"You're just so possessive and *sob* you thought she's dating that guy but damn! It's her best friend!" He was about to slap me again but Autumn stopped him.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but it's not good to slap your daughter, Sir." Dad eyed Autumn and raised a brow.

"Do you like my Daughter?" My tears stopped when he asked Autumn.

My heart rate increased. I can feel this weird heartbeat.

"I'm just doing my job Sir, which is to protect you--"

"You're not answering my question, young man." I held Autumn's shirt.

"No, Sir.." Father eyed me and smirked.

"Good. You're aware what will happen to you." He kicked the table beside me and Autumn and left the Condo.

I quickly hugged my knees.

"Damn him.." I said and cried again.

Autumn went back to me after he looked the door and cupped my face.

"Does it hurt?" He asked while caressing my cheeks and wiping my tears.

"I'm okay.. I'm numb with that actions. It's just.. It's been two years since the last time he slapped me.." I faked a laugh.

"He hurted you? More than that?" I looked away. "You don't have to hide anything to me, Liannah. Tell me, what did he do to you?" I groaned when my tears starts to rolled down on my cheeks.

"Will you believe, a Father almost... R-Raped her daughter when.. H-He's drunk?" I cried harder as I remembered that.

I almost killed my father that time. If I didn't stab him the ballpen, maybe I got pregnant.

"F*ck.." I saw how his jaw clenched. "I won't let that happen again. I'm here. I won't leave you alone.." As he said that, I hugged him as tight as I could.

I don't have anyone to hold on. I'm alone in the battlefield. I can't fight on my own.

I'm damn happy to have him. Autumn Clarkson, as my knight and shining armor.

"Thank you.."

He didn't say anything but instead, he scooped my legs and carried me.

"Rest for now, I told Brandon you're not coming because of your father." I nodded.

He slowly drag me at my bed and covered me with my comforter.

"Can I use the last thing for now?" He raised a brow and nodded.

"Can you stay until I fell asleep?" I clenched my fist that was covered by the comforter.

I don't know how my stomach clenched too.

"As you wish.." He sat beside my bed and smiled. "Now, close your eyes.." I smiled back and closed my eyes.

Before I could even sleep deeper, I heard him say..

"I won't let anyone touch you again, Darling.." And I felt a soft thing landed on my forehead.

He kissed my forehead. I felt so damn safe and secured.

°°°

I usually update when a chapter was published two days ahead. This one is late, Wattpad tricked me.

(´・_・')