Revelation

"Move sideways Lia!" Eros shouted before letting out his gun and pointed at someone behind us.

He became heavier this time and that made me confused. Especially when he stopped talking for a while.

"Ugh! He was shot by a tranquilizer!"

Devin went out with Eros to check on Autumn and that's when I realize that he's not awake anymore.

"Autumn! What the hell happened to him?!"

Before they could even answer, I saw Hero ran towards us.

"You guys really need to go. By any minute, Mr. Braun's back up will surely show up." Hero looked at me and smiled before giving me a thumbs up.

°°°

"When will he wake up?"

"Probably next year." I covered my face when I heard Devin's answer. I'm on the verge of crying when he suddenly chuckled. "Silly, don't cry. Or else this dude will punch me while sleeping." He pointed at Autumn who's still sleeping peacefully.

"Will you f*ckin' stop joking?" I punched his arm.

"It'll stop working for an hour. Julia was shot first and we stayed at that place for 34 mins plus we waited right now for almost 22 and 55 seconds so Julia will be awake in 4-5 minutes from now." I heard Brandon hissed.

"The hell bro, you should've make it shorter into 4 to 5 minutes."

Eros chuckled and handed us some water. My forehead creased when he handed me a black tupperware.

"Master made that." He grinned before seating on the middle of Autumn and Julia's bed.

Master? Who?

I got curious at the color and the thing inside it so I opened it and saw an egg rolls with facial expressions using a ketchup.

I bit my lower lip to hide a smile after remembering him making this. Damn it, why is he making it again?

"Hide your smile dude!"

I quickly frowned and glanced at Devin but he was looking at Eros who smiled while eating his burger.

"Can't take my smile off of my face, she made this for me."

Brandon burst out laughing while holding his tummy.

"Eh?" I felt out of place.