Expect

Here you go!

@Winterbearminari

Not so Long update!

°°°

"Ugh!"

"F*ck!"

"Damn it! Keep quiet!"

I almost cried when I was greeted by the ghost on the movie. We're in the middle of the movie and I'm starting to feel uneasy!

The lights were off.

"Last warning.." He said and I almost cried hugging the cushion beside me..

He don't want me to hide at his back! He even pushed me away! Damn him!

I avoided the movie when it's getting dark again and the antagonist is alone. I looked at and stared at his neck.. I pouted when I saw his adams apple went up and down.

He's scared! He's scared too!

"Sh*t, don't open the door!" He said while those eyes were wide opened.

I slowly looked back on the movie and it was a f*ckin' great timing that the ghost show up beside the dooor!!!

"AAAHHHHHH!"

"DAMN!"

I don't know what to do! I seriously wanna cry.

I hold his arm tighter, never letting him go until he stopped the movie.

"Let go.." I heard him breath heavily..

"You're s-scared too right? T-Turn that off a-and then I'll let go!" I heard him cussed hard and faster than flash, I no longer hear some background effects from the movie..

"N-Now, let go.." I slowly removed my arms and I saw him staring at me, no, he's glaring at me!

What did I do?!

"Y-You! Arrggg!" I punch his arm and stood up but stopped when I realized that the lights were still off and the way to my room is so damn dark!

"Come here." He said and tapped the couch.

I sighed and went back.

"Turn on the lights." I said without looking at him. 

"Why won't you do it yourself?" I pouted.

"The switch is nearer at your side."

"And then?" I rolled my eyes and lean on the couch.

"Then don't.." I mumbled a lot of words at him and I'm sure he can't hear it.

"You screamed ten times.." I stopped mumbling and widened my eyes at the screen.

"You screamed too! Three times!" He eyed me.

"My ears were seriously damaged because of your high pitched scream. Why don't you join singing contest?"

"Shut up. You screamed, it's counted whether you got scared on the movie or my scream." He moved closer to me, a reason why I looked at him.

"Okay. I'll divide mine." He smirked and looked down again.

What the hell is he looking at!?

I covered myself and I heard him chuckle.

"Yours is three, mine is five.. What do you want me to do?" I bit my lower lip.

He's kind of seducing me! I don't like how he looked at me! Damn it!

"You go first!" He want those three things to vanish right away from me! That's unfair..

"Okay.." He smirked and look at my face. "Give me a glass of cold water.." I raised a brow.

"That's it? What a weak.." His face went serious and I regret saying it.

"I'm just being easy for you for the the three things I wanted. For the remaining two, I want you to be ready." He removed his coat and turned on the lights before heading to the kitchen.

Is he mad again? What the hell?

"Yah! What's up with you?" I saw him grab a glass of water and left the kitchen again.

"Four, give me the blue envelope.." He said without looking at me.

"Are you m-mad?"

"Give me the envelope." I bit my lower lip and grab his blue envelope and handed it to him.

"Three, sit down.." My eyes went wider when I remembered what he said a while ago.

Two.. Two things he want me to get ready. F*ck! What is it?

I put the cushion in between us and I saw him combed his hair using his fingers..

T-Too hot.. Damn..

"Two.." He stopped opening the envelope and looked at me.

I jumped a little. The impact again! Damn it!

"Lean closer.." I gulped. Why do I need to lean closer?

Is he.. Going to kiss me?

No way.. He won't.

Even though my mind don't want to lean, my body made me do it. I'm nervous! Oh my god!

"One..." I saw how his chest went up and down fast.. Even mine.

I have no idea what will he do but I'm sure, he won't kiss me..

I was stunned when his hand slowly went up and tucked my long bangs beside my ear. It gives shiver to my spine!

I went numb! What the hell is this? I felt weird! Help me! I can't even move!

He tapped my face from the top and stopped near my lips. No, you're not going to kiss me.

He leaned more closer while looking down.. F*ck, he's looking at my lips! No!

I can't protest. It's like my body is cemented or got frozen! Whyyyyy?!

I saw him licked his lip. I don't know why I closed my eyes. I f*ckin' don't know! Help me figure this out!

"You got a gound in your eye." He raised his thumb and touched my eyes. I felt so soft by his gestures.. "Go to sleep.." He stood up and left me to arrange the groceries.

I sighed.

I really thought he's going to kiss me..

°°°

I guess, Lia's not the only one expecting something..