Sorry

I closed my eyes as I finished knitting a beanie. I want to give it to a friend today. Her birthday is coming! Yet I want to give this to her earlier.

"Where are you going?" I frowned at him.

"To a friend. You don't have to worry, I'll be back at 5--"

"3."

"No way! Too early! It's been so long I haven't talk to her!" He sighed and nodded.

"5:30.." I smiled widely and punch his arm. I heard him slighly groaned.

"Nikki! I missed you so much!" I hugged her more tighter.

"Damn, I miss you too! I'm sorry for meeting you like this.." I smiled at her.

I understand her situation. She's an actress by the way. We headed far away from our home to keep her safe.

It was her recent movie, when the leading man's fans attacked her because of their obsession and even throw her some canned foods. And there, she got a scar at her arm.

"Everytime I saw your scar, I badly want to kill that guy." She rolled her eyes.

"He manipulated the media and told them that I am crushing over him. The f*ck? I know he's more popular than me but damn! That's so unfair to me.."

"Your acting skills were improving a lot to be honest. I want to defend you but this isn't the right time." She grab my palm and smiled.

"I assure you. I'm perfectly fine. My manager is working on to my next film. Nahh, it's a music video actually. He's collaborating with me!" I felt so proud.

Now she really have the chance to sing. Yupp, she can sing and rap.

I was a bit shocked when she let my head down and removed her cup and wear it to me.

"F*ck, I remembered that guy. Please don't move..." She pleaded while grabbing my chin to look at her.

"W-Who? Who is it Nikki?" She bit her lower lip.

"The son of your Father's rival.. A Romero. Sh*t, I never should've let you out of your house." I went so nervous when she mover her chair next to me hugged me.

It's Devin Romero!

"N-Nikki, I got a plan.." I whispered to her my plan.

She's not agree with my plan but she got no choice, the guy is still looking for someone. I guess, he followed me..

I should bring Autumn with me next time!

I acted crying while Nikki is hushing me and tapped my back. As I felt her opening the door, we slightly make our steps bigger.

We run and hide behind the trash bin and sighed.

"That was close.. I'll just call my manager.." She dialed her manager right away but before she could utter a word, someone grab my arm and choked my neck..

"L-Liaaaa! Hell----" another guy showed up and covered Nikki's mouth.

I cried and shouted when they slowly pulled us into a darker place.

Devin pinned me on the wall..

"Hah! You think I'm dumb, Ms. Warden?" I was about to kick his balls but I was stopped by an unknown guy.