Game Over

I played with my fingers when I saw him wearing his suit and carrying his Blue envelope.

Is he leaving? Will he quit his job? Because of what happened yesterday?

Fine, he became more colder than yesterday! I tried to reach out but he keep on saying he's busy, otherwise he'll go out.

I'm kind of pissed, but I think it's my fault. Damn it.

"I'll--"

"You're going to quit your job? Fine! Go away! Don't you ever come back! As if I want you to be my butler. Don't let me see your face again.." I said and sat on the couch and opened the television.

Okay, I screamed that. I felt embarrassed but I felt angrier now. He want to quit? Then go! Damn it.

I slowly looked at him when he put his arm at the back rest of the couch while looking at the television.

You don't have to be this near stupid!

"Why the hell are you still here? Do you want me to pack up your things? Do it yourself though.." I crossed my arms and stared at television, waiting for a nice movie to watch.

I heard him faked a cough..

"Stupid.." My forehead creased at his statement.

"What did you say?"

"Were you really thinking I'm going to quit my job?" I raised a brow.

"Why? It's not impossible though. You can go now."

He ruffled my hair and walked away. I was about to say another word but stopped when he spoke.

"Even if you pushed me away, I won't leave you here.." I don't know why I felt warm. I felt safe and secured when he said that.

He's the first butler who can make me feel that way.

"I'll just buy us some groceries. We're out of stock. Don't you dare open this door without calling me, I'll punish you right away."

Crap.. Now I felt really embarrassed..

He's just refilling the stocks Lia! The hell are you thinking?!

I hide my face on the cushion and shouted.

"Aaaahhhhh! You're embarrassing yourself, Liannah!" I almost cried with burning face as I watched the movie.

It's not entertaining. It's so boring!

I pouted while looking to another channel.

"Knock knock.."

Oppss, he's here! AHHHHH! Embarrassed level 99!

I opened the door with a blank face. Seriously, I tried. But I just can't help it! I ended up frowning when I saw him holding a lot of groceries and snacks.

"Your face told me, you didn't watch a nice movie.." I smirked and went back to the couch.

"It's so boring. I want a day out with my friends.." The noice of the plastic's stopped.

"You're not going anywhere.." He walked closer to the television and opened his phone..

He's scrolling and scrolling.. Oh, that's the mirror thingy. When you play a movie at your phone, it also plays on the TV.

"What are you doing?"

"Picking a movie for us.." I stopped.

For us?

"You're watching movies?" He looked at me and smirked.

"I'm also human, Moled lady.." He returned his gaze at the TV and there...

He choose horror..

Okay.

He walked towards me and sat beside me.

"Rule number 1. Who gets scared, will do what you or me wants.." He smirked and looked down, and damn!

He f*ckin' looked down! What the hell?!

I smirked. He can tease me, why not tease him back?

I pulled his tie and bit my lower lip.

"Anything I want?" I bit my lip harder when I saw him gulped..

He licked his lips and grinned..

"Anything, Darling.." He said huskily.

F*ck!

I pushed him away and pulled my shirt. I felt like I was choked to death.

The way he called me Darling.. I'm so damn affected.

Damn it, game over..

°°°

Lame update.

My birthday is tomorrow.

Thank you for the gift. The views, the votes and even the comments.