The Twin

After how many days, Autumn went so clingy to me. And after that days, I fell more and more.

I don't know how he ended up like this but I think, this is all about how Hero, giving me the freedom I wanted. Maybe? Or he realized, I really need freedom and he's now giving it to me. I should be thankful, not doubting his actions.

Though Hero and I rarely meet because Autumn is always with me the whole time I'm out or inside the condo, he usually text and update me to eat my meals on time, greeting me everytime I wake up, some dance practice tips from him and the contract he offered.

I haven't read about that contract he is talking about but later on, when everythings alright, he'll show it to me.

"What are you thinking?"

"Ahh, nothing.." Autumn put the iced tea on the table and sat beside me.

"Are you sure?" No, I want to ask you a lot of things.

I badly want to know things about him. He's so mysterious and I think, the only thing I know about him is his name.

"I want to know you." I whispered, but I'm 99.9% sure he heard it.

"You already know me.." I pouted and sighed. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Okay, ask me anything." My mood lighten up.

"Why are you named, Autumn?"

"Because I was born in Autumn Season."

"Where's your parents?"

"Both of them passed away, back when I was 10." My mouth slightly opened because of his answer.

"Oh.. Sor--"

"It's okay, they're both happy with me and my brother. I'm sure of that. Next."

"Uhh.. Where do you live?"

"Somewhere in South Korea."

"Do you have some relatives here?"

"Nope. Just some friends."

"Why did you choose this job? I mean, look at you. You can seriously become an artist or even an idol once you auditioned." His smile slowly went into a small smile.

"I wanted this job ever since my Uncle told me to save someone. I'm the only key." I nodded and still confused about his uncle and that someone he needs to be saved.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Almost 2 months." I gasped.

"Am I the first client?" He nodded. "Woah, I thought you've been doing this for a long time. You don't look like a newbie though."

"My uncle taught me some defense mechanism and some of his techniques in fighting. I joined a gang without letting him know. Just want to experience fighting with a stranger than my brother." I gasped again. What the--

"At the age of?"

"14." He smiled.

"Such a hardworking. But, your gang must be good ones."

"Yup, they're not actually picking a fight. We're helping someone in need. Just like Eros, he wants to save your friend and obviously, he likes your friend." I punched his arm and laugh.

"I ship her with him! They look adorable. Nikki is a soft person but if you trigger her ego, oopss, she can punch a guy."

"Well, Eros is a shy type. He's not flirting with girls and a kind hearted man. Just like Nikki, if he don't like what you did, he'll make you regret."

"See? They're matched!" Autumn just shaked his head and chuckled. "How about you, do you have a girlfriend?" I pinched my thumb as I asked him.

I felt nervous at his respond though. Well..

"Girlfriend? No. Ex girlfriend? Yes." My lips went into a small pout. Disappointed at what I heard.

Lucky girl.

"Why did the two of you broke up?" He sighed.

"We're too young that time. We're both thinking about experience and yeah, we tried but it's not working out. So we ended up being friends." I nodded again.

"Who's your first love?" I saw how his eyes bore into me, that made me avoid his gaze. What an awkward question Liannah! "P-Private? It's okay. Don't force yourself to tell me every--"

"She's my Winter Bear." I froze at what I heard.

I remembered the song he sang to me, entitled Winter bear. Is that song really for me? Or, there's someone inside his heart while composing it and instead of singing it to her, he gave me the chance since I requested him to sing for me?

My heart ache at the situation I concluded.

"T-That's cute and sweet. Lucky girl." I smiled even though I felt like faking it. The hell Lia?

"No, I'll be lucky if she will be mine.." I bit my lower lip at the pain I felt. It's like in any minute, my tears will surely take its way out of my eyes.

I don't know how to react. The only thing I did before ending the question and answer portion was to nod and smile at him.

Pain is normal. That's what the book told me. And Pain is part of life. Everyone felt pain, not just me.

But this sucks, I f*ckin' hate this feeling!

"Darli--"

*Knock Knock*

Autumn hissed and quickly went to the door, revealing his second version..

"Now, you can't run away from me, Hyung.."

"Skythe.."

"Not anymore.." His twin's eyes landed unto me and I saw how his eyes went dark. "Miss Warden, pleasure to meet you.." He grab my hand and was about to give my hand a kiss but Autumn held my arm.

"Go to hell and f*ckin' mind your own business.. She's mine, Skythe."

W-What? D-Did I heard it right?

°°°

Meet Skythe y'all.. Autumn's Twin brother. New rival or not? Hmm..

 New rival or not? Hmm