Chapter Twenty Five

Começar do início

Adrian then leads everyone out of the lot, sliding on a pair of Aviators, and putting two pieces of spearmint gum in his mouth, which explains why he occasionally smells like mint.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to his jet, and got out of the SUV, before Adrian walked over to the back of the vehicle and opened it grabbing our bags, before walking up the steps of the jet.

I then watch as he carries it to the back likely to put it in the storage areas under the beds, before coming out a few moments later.

Adrian then sat down across from me, with everyone else finding chairs as the planes engines picked up rotation speed and began to move the plane away from the hanger.

"I am ready for this hour flight" Riley says putting his hands behind his head.

"If you don't wake up when we land I'm carrying you over my shoulder" Adrian warns.

"I'll set an alarm" Riley says pulling out his phone and supposedly sets an alarm.

I then see Adrian shake his head with a blank expression before looking out the window, as the plane lifted from the runway.

After a while I notice Adrian place his hand with his thumb under his chin, his fingers covering his mouth, with the forefinger along the side of his nose bridge.

"What's on your mind?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"I haven't heard if something I ordered has any progress, and it's important, so I'm a little stressed out about it" he says.

"Must be important you don't get stressed easily".

"Yes it is, it's supposed to be a custom gift" Adrian says.

"I would have expected nothing less then you to have specialty gifts made" I muse.

"I like that they aren't generic, when made for someone very specific".

"That is very true" I say, as he returns to looking out the window.

Half an hour later the jet lands at LAX, and is taxied to the hanger.

When the plane stopped we all got up, and walked off the jet down to our familiar cars, in my case it was my Aston Martin.

Walking over to the car, I open the door and get inside before starting it and revving at Adrian who just shook his head before getting in his F12 Berlinetta.

After our bags have been put in the cars, I back up, and drive away towards the exit of the airport, before being let out, followed by Adrian who decided to drive right beside me, we then got out onto the road, and drove away towards Beverly Hills.

I could tell Adrian was excited to see his Carrera GT just by the fact that I was attempting to stay with him, and Mr. ten over was doing at least forty the whole way home.

As I pulled into the driveway I saw Adrian lock his car as he walked over to the gloss black Carrera GT that I remember going to a party at Lea Pierce's in.

Parking in the garage I get out of my car, and walk over to Adrian, as he pulls open the door, to get into the car.

"You going to take that out tonight?" I ask as he slips into the front seat.

"I might take it out later today I'll see if the boys want to go to Malibu today" Adrian says looking up at me from where he sat.

"They'll probably want to, it's beautiful today".

"You're not wrong" Adrian says tipping his head back to look at the blue sky.

A few seconds later the rest of the group pulled into the motor court, and parked in the garage.