Escaping The Past

Start from the beginning

"Stupid, he is an ally now! How can you forget thickskull."

"Who the heck you calling a thick skull moron!"

"Wanna fight, pig?"

"Bring it on!"

The guild somehow breaks into a fight again. Many people join it. Master just ignores it this time. Too much for his age.

Lucy sighs. She looks at Capricorn and says, "Just... get him off me."

"That's it?" Capricorn asks.

"...yes." Lucy replies.

Capricorn nods and looks at Natsu. He was really gloomy. Capricorn lifts him up with one hand. It was surprisingly easy, or rather he made it seem easy.

He keeps Natsu on the floor like trash.

"Thank you." Lucy sighs, stretching her body, relaxing from all the strain.

"Pleasure, my lady." He says and then disappears into thin dust.

Lucy looks around her. No one noticed Natsu yet. Everyone was busy in the fight. She then looks at Natsu. He was too stiff to move, just lying like fallen food on the ground.

"Introduce yourself." Lucy says kneeling down. Natsu nods, still lying on the floor. She pokes his head and says louder, "INTRODUCE YOURSELF!"

Natsu inhales deep air and sighs. He gets up slowly. Reluctantly, he puts his hand behind his head. He then says slowly, "I am back.", looking at the ground.

The only ones who noticed his introduction were Levy, Wendy, Gajeel and Cana. Rest were either busy fighting or taking. No one cared to look at Natsu.

"That pink head is so hopeless." Gajeel sighs in disgust. He glances at Wendy and Levy standing at his right. They were waiting for Natsu to introduce himself eagerly.

After a bit of thought, Gajeel smirks a bit. "Gee-hee... I think I know just what to do."

He takes fighting stance.

Now this grabs attention of everyone.

Even Natsu raises his head up and looks at him. "IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!!!" Gajeel yells making an enormous roar containing small iron particles. A roar of this intensity... it would rip anything and everything in it's way.

The guild wizards looked at the magnificent attack. It wasn't headed for them. It wasn't headed for the wizards who were fighting.

Their eyes curiously followed it to it's target.

It was aimed for a certain individual. It grew closer each second, closer to Lucy. It was too fast for her to react. Before she could dodge it or or even scream for help, she heard another yell. It was Natsu's.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!"

This attack was even magnificent than the iron roar. It became hard to tell whose breath attack was more powerful. It was even shocking for the guild wizards to see someone was keeping up with the Black Steel Gajeel. Also, is he a dragon slayer too?!!

The roar of the fire and iron dragon cancels each other, making it rain of molten iron right in front of Lucy.

"Eeeeekk-" Lucy flinches back, jumping away from the raining metal.

"Fricking rustedhead!!! I thought it was over between us! You dragged Lucy into this!" Natsu yells, unintentionally making a grand appearance. "You are dead meat this time!"

Cana cheerfully pats Gajeel's back as he smirks proudly. Lucy was too scared to laugh or scream. The guild was just as scared as her. It was a full powered roar. But those who weren't afraid were not moving too.