Scene 25 - Tyre tracks

The townspeople hear the roaring of the car from a distance and turn into the distance of the hills.

Clanton:

That's where the tracks are headed!

The Kid has rushed over to them, running like a machine after them.

Kid:

Judge! JUDGE!

He arrives at them.

They've gone! They escaped!

Ringo:

But how?

Judge:

How I don't care. We're gonna shoot them all dead! Grab the guns! Take anything you want! You hear?!

The townspeople sound angry and determined to strike back in vengeance. They then begin chasing to grab their guns, weapons, horses, torches, etc to chase after them. They then suddenly hear the roaring of the BR2 from the far distance. All the townspeople stop in shock and fear. Silence falls. Clanton slowly approaches the Judge.

Clanton:

They bring the devil from hell with them. It's already tried to kill us and is gonna do it again if we don't put an end to it first!

Ringo:

We can follow its markings and slay it!

Judge:

Well then, let's get going!

They continue off trying to assemble their items and weapons together. Meanwhile, the BR2 pulls up close towards the mudded ground. They jump out and approach it. Tucker is at first a little uneasy about the journey before he goes to join the others.

Rigby:

Just here.

Tucker:

Some ride. I like it.

Rigby:

Stand just here, and listen to the voices.

They stand over the mudded area and begin to carefully listen to the strange noises below them.

Penelope:

I see what you mean. Are we going to leave it? Otherwise, we don't know what we are facing.

Rigby:

We better find out what that thing is down there. Let's get digging!

Penelope:

We might have no idea what could be below there. Or what it could do to us.

Rigby:

Then let's find out. That is why we have been assigned after all. We have some spades in the back. Now, start!

The townspeople have begun charging after them! We see them, as before, angrily charging on their horses chasing them with weapons ready to attack. After nearly the entire town charge out, we see the nervous face of Kathy as she knows of the worst that is about to come...