Scene 14 - Hunt!

The four of them have made it to the edge of town, and quickly sprint off up towards the start of a gigantic hill! You could see for miles from this hill.

Tucker:

We're actually doing it. We're actually going out of Harmony!

We now see the townspeople gathered as an angry mob at the jailhouse. They shout and roar anger with fire lighted torches and other lethal weapons. Standing in front of the jailhouse is the Judge, Clanton, the disgruntled Pete, and the Kid. Clanton's associates help to spark the anger of the mob as Kathy watches the dangerous situation unfold. The mob continues shouting over the speaking Judge.

Judge:

You see what these people are capable of! What would they do to us? They think they can come into town, make us feel like we're stupid thugs and then run away like the wind! We will hunt them down if it's the last godforsaken thing we ever do! We'll find them!

Clanton:

And then that phony Rex Tucker runs off with them!

Ringo:

He's not here, where else would he be?

Clanton:

He is a traitor to us, and he will die a traitor's death!

Ringo:

Boy I would love to get my hands on them! I'll make sure I shoot them dead at zero range, boss!

Kathy:

No! Don't you see what it's done, using these weapons and sticking to our constitution. It leads to only death and trouble!

The crowd is shocked by her statement.

Clanton:

What are you saying, Kathy! You with them then. Huh? You wanna be shot to pieces like they're gonna be?

Charlie:

Hey, look up there! The hills up there!

Clanton:

Shut up, Charlie!

Judge:

No, wait a minute. By golly Charlie you've sure made a great observation!

They see the four of them running up the hill in the far distance. All of them are like tiny little dots moving up a large descent.

Clanton:

Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get them!

Judge:

They rebel against our laws and codes in this town, and my god they'll be sorry for that!

The mob continue shouting and screaming out. They ride on horseback charging after them with their guns and torches, angrily with a huge vengeance. On the hill, Penelope's party turn back as they fear the mob rapidly catching after them. They can see them approaching past the town.

Parker:

They've found us! We'll never get out of this alive!

Tucker:

Why don't more of your people come to help us?

Penelope:

This entire operation was meant to be cloaked in secrecy so nobody would suspect a thing. Least of all we expected was seeing an angry Western mob hunting us!

They reach the top of the hill and then charge down the other side of it. The others from the town race us like a battalion after them. Some of them fire out from their guns. Parker's donkey becomes scared and throws him down on the ground. His donkey then runs off and away as Parker lies in a bad state on the ground. Lady Penelope stops her horse and jumps off to help Parker.

Parker:

No, m'lady! Go on!

Penelope:

I'm never leaving you behind, Parker. You know that. Besides, finding a good butler these days who makes as good as tea as yours is extremely difficult to come by.

Rigby simply continues straight ahead because he hasn't noticed a thing behind him. As Penelope helps Parker, Tucker stops his horse, descends from it, and blocks them bravely as the stampede reaching up to the top of the hill. They then charge down, with a dozen or so arms being pointed at them. The three of them wait for their capture as the townspeople on horseback all arrive. The Judge, Clanton, Kid, Kathy, and Ringo are all at the front. Behind are the bandits, Charlie, and the other townspeople. Finally, Rigby notices and looks around him.

Rigby:

Penelope? Parker? Rex?

His horse comes to a sudden standstill as it brakes suddenly and shakes him off inexplicably. The horse's reactions had become erratic and strange. It rushes back with Rigby having fallen off and crashed to the ground. He too is wounded and rolls down to a soft area of land. CRASH! CRUMBLE! Rigby falls into the ground as he topples into an underground ditch, left like it was camouflaged for a trap to fall into. He winces out in pain.

Ow! Ah! Stupid horse! Probably got a bit lost or something and then hurried back. Maybe just didn't like it out here. Where did the others go? And this ditch... it's like it was a booby trap set. Now, how am I going to get out of here? And what happened to the others...

He then simply passes out...