Scene 15 - Evidence?

The armed guns are pointed at the three of them. Penelope, Parker, and Tucker line up as an unpleasant conversation begins. Lady P and the wounded Parker whisper quietly to each other.

Penelope:

Oh dear Parker. It seems as though as soon as we escape, we are recaptured again.

Parker:

Most of us, m'lady. So they think.

Penelope:

Is your leg better?

Parker:

It will be better after a little while, and a good walk, m'lady.

Judge:

Cut out the chat you two, you're gonna pay for this! How many more times do we have to let you know that you can't escape here.

Clanton:

You Tucker are gonna get the same penalty for this!

Tucker:

How do you know I was helping them escape? I could have been trying to capture them before you got us first.

Clanton:

A likely story.

Tucker:

Evidence?

Clanton:

What do you think, punk? Put two and two together! They've poisoned you, Tucker. And now we're finally gonna flush you and your buddies out for good.

Kathy remains quiet to keep herself safe.

Judge:

Now you all keep nice and quiet heading back to town or you're gonna have an early death sentence.

Pete:

You rely on me, Judge! I'll see to it personally these strangers get what they deserve. They will get special accommodation and treatment!

Judge:

Then let's get them back.

The Kid stares at Lady Penelope again. The Judge, Clanton, and Ringo all remain on their horses where they were standing. The townspeople begin to move Penelope, Parker, and Tucker back to Harmony.

Ringo:

We will be able to round up the horses and bring them back. And that one.

Rigby's horse returns to them.

Clanton:

That one of the horses that one of them were riding?

Judge:

Looks that way. One of them is still at large out here.

Clanton:

Should we begin a hunt?

Judge:

You could. But if you don't find him, then he'll starve and die of thirst, or the animals, the sun, or the cold will get him. There is nowhere else he can hide. And I wouldn't feel bad for him.

Aside from a few of the townspeople on horseback, a large number of people (exclusively the men) spread out across the fields, hunting down Rigby...