Scene 34 - Wrong

Harmony had now been saved. The townspeople recover from the frightening experience by edging out from their hideouts.

Charlie:

Hay, we're alive! We're ok! By golly, Harmony stands. Yipee! Harmony sure stands!

Penelope and the others head out from the bar onto the street.

Rigby:

I'll bring the car around. We need to be headed out from here. And we need to collect our horses.

Parker:

Thanks for reminding me about that little pest I have to put up with again.

Rigby leaves.

Tucker:

Guess the town was wrong about you then. Thanks for all your help.

Penelope:

Well thank you for your kind hospitality. But we really should be getting back. Duty calls.

Tucker:

Sure thing. But come to think of it, we don't really know a lot about you folks. You come, save us from terror, and open our eyes up to hundreds of new possibilities. Who are you guys, really?

Penelope's mirror flashes and she opens up to see holograms of Virgil and Gordon.

Virgil:

Lady Penelope. Are you alright?

Penelope:

Fine boys. You did a great job today.

Gordon:

F.A.B! I think my little date with a very sweet lady is still on.

Penelope:

Yes, Gordon. I had fortunately forgotten about it.

Virgil smiles to himself.

Gordon:

Err... right. Well, I'm coming to pick you up in Thunderbird 2. We will collect all your things up and all head for Tracy Island. And then we will tell you all about our excursion up in space where I single-handedly tackled and fought a giant monster and slew it, and then we met a massive alien with scales, a red eye, and horns, and I was cleverly able to trick it and...

She closes her mirror.

Penelope:

Well, ahem, I was about to ask Rex if, as in, if you are interested in the world outside Harmony, if... you would like to come with us?

Tucker:

Thanks. But no thanks. I wouldn't begin to understand anything outside this town. Besides, someone's gotta stay and keep things running here. It's time to change that. Kathy and I will enforce a new, happy and free world here in Harmony. And guns won't be used to bring down innocent lives here. Harmony will be a new town, and have a new sheriff.

He holds Kathy's hand.

Penelope:

And we will see to it that Harmony is left alone for good from the outside world.

We hear the sound of the roaring BR2. It speeds down and Rigby drives it up to them. They then enter inside and shut the door.

Rigby:

So long, Lady Penelope. See you around.

Penelope:

Until the next time, Sherriff.

The car revs up and accelerates away quickly. We see Rex and Kathy holding hands and slowly move away from them. The car then speeds out of the town, and see the sign "Harmony" one last time, and then we watch it accelerate through the field, the same one as seen in the opening shot. We ride along with it using a rolling background and then the car soars off and away into the distance...