Scene 33 - Destruction!

Thunderbird 1 and Shadow fire at the energy, but it is being affected less so. Thunderbirds 2 and 3 keep spinning away out of control.

Scott:

Kayo, we're not going to be able to destroy it in time without the help of Thunderbirds 2 and 3. Impact nine minutes!

Kayo:

Is there anyone else we can use?

Scott:

There is! Thunderbird 1 to Zero X.

We then alternate from the interior of Thunderbird 1 to the interior of the Zero X.

Maxwell:

Loud and clear, Thunderbird 1.

Scott:

Captain, we're going to need your help in tackling the energy. Thunderbirds 2 and 3 have been affected by it and are now also on a collision course with Harmony!

Martin:

Our fire power will be able to contend with it enough.

Grant:

Yes, but we need to be careful not to be affected in the same way Thunderbirds 2 and 3 have.

Maxwell:

We just have to take that risk!

Newman:

Collision course, now nine minutes. Do we think we can make it to Harmony in time?

Maxwell:

Well, let's find out! Give her everything she's got!

The Zero X begins to build up its power before it then begins blasting down towards the Earth! Thunderbirds 1 and Shadow keep firing at the energy.

Kayo:

Scott, couldn't we somehow grab the ships that are on a collision course and pull them out of the dive?

Scott:

Negative. We are far too restricted of time. Besides, if we interfere with the hold over the crafts, we could be affected by it too.

The Zero X rockets through the Earth's atmosphere, as danger warnings sound inside the ship.

Newman:

Paul, we're going too fast! We're not going to be able to make it!

Maxwell:

We've no choice!

The ship then keeps accelerating at a phenomenal rate. The blackness around them begins turning to blue gradually. Thunderbirds 2 and 3 then keep spinning around until the crafts stabilise – shaking all the International Rescue crew members. The crafts then begin blasting back on their way to Harmony.

Gordon:

Is there nothing we can do to override the controls?

Virgil:

Nothing.

Gordon:

So we just have to sit here and wait for us to crash?

Virgil:

Gordon, they're thinking of something to get us out of this.

Mechanic:

We have eight minutes left.

The Zero X continues soaring through the Earth's atmosphere. The interior shakes as we then see the SKR5, followed by the TVR19, descend through the clouds coming closer to their target.