Scene 37 - End Credits Scene 2

We are inside a Turkish Bathhouse. Gordon, Lady Penelope, and Parker all share one of the white box machines EACH with their heads sticking out of the top. The chamber fills the space with heat, giving a nice sense of relaxation. Warm smoke pours around them. We first see Gordon with his green hair everywhere enjoying the Turkish Bath after cutting from the wall of the room and zooming to him.

Gordon:

Ah! This is the life! Are you enjoying this Lady Penelope?

We move to a disgruntled Lady Penelope, frowning unhappily. She is to the right of Gordon.

Penelope:

No. I am not enjoying this one little bit Gordon.

We then move to Parker, right of Lady Penelope.

Parker:

Erm, beg your pardon m'lady, but I do think that being stuck in these little contraptions is getting a little warm. Do you mind if we could get out and stretch our legs for a bit?

Gordon:

Come on Parker, you didn't have to come in with us. You've now spoilt our date.

Parker:

I came in to ensure that her ladyship would be in safe hands in case anything were to happen to her. I think this is the first time I've ever had to do this for her.

Gordon:

What could happen to us? I would be fine in protecting her.

Penelope:

Unfortunately Gordon, you are the one that has spoilt and wasted our time. First off, I am perfectly capable in defending myself. Parker is only here in case of any trouble that you would get us into, and as a second witness to any event that was to go wrong.

Gordon:

Yeah, but I can explain, you see these old Turkish baths used to be very fashionable. They're so cool. Besides, we can burn off our flab and shred those abs!

Penelope:

These Turkish Baths are here to help relax people. Right now, I think I feel quite the reverse. Parker and I are in perfect health and shape and can say this is the worst Turkish Bath or date I have ever been on. You come in with paint in your hair and give us some excuse about it was in a shampoo bottle and come in with your shirt all creased and yourself in a right mess, shirt undone, a tie all tangled up, laces undone, cufflinks improperly positioned and absolutely filthy, you insinuate untrue things about myself and Parker, ruin our clothes in this baking temperature, and expect us to enjoy it.

Gordon:

Actually, the thing about the shampoo was true. It was my brothers who did that.

Parker:

Ugh, keep digging.

Penelope:

And of all people who have to run this place, Mr Fischler and Ned Tedford. You know how incompetent and accident-prone they both are.

Gordon:

Then I will be here to protect you then.

Lady Penelope sighs.

Parker:

Wait to her ladyship talks to your father, Mr Gordon.

Penelope:

It's absolutely stifling in here. Too much even for a Turkish Bath. We have another fifty-five minutes trapped in these containers.

The entrance is opened, and Mr Fischler and Ned Tedford enter.

Ned:

Sorry Gladys. You can't go in there. It's far too hot for you.

They arrive at the three of them.

Fischler:

I hope you are enjoying the relaxation there. Don't forget to mention us to...

Penelope:

We are not enjoying this one little bit! I want us to get out of these tin dustbins and kindly leave.

Gordon:

But... what about a refund?

Penelope:

Well you should spend your money more wisely, shouldn't you, Gordon?

Ned:

The machines and boxes cannot be switched off. These new automated baths are preprogrammed to turn off in the next fifty odd minutes.

Gordon:

Fancy you two joining forces together.

Fischler:

I think our guests need to soak in the Baths for longer. After the fifty minutes, they will be feeling a lot better.

They then begin to leave

But you know Mr Tedford, I can say confidently that this new business is absolutely flawless and happy customers are guaranteed. Nothing can happen to Fischler's New Turkish Baths...

The door is closed. The final credits for Pukeko Studios, "Distributed through United Artists and ITV Studios Global Entertainment", and the 2020 ITV Studios roll.

End.