Scene 13 - Snoring

Back in Harmony, Pete, as the jailer, continues snoring heavily and loudly as he remains in the same posture as he did in the previous scene at Harmony. Tucker is standing by the window so he can be seen by Lady Penelope and the others. He signals a thumbs up, and Parker finishes opening the lock in Rigby's cell. Rigby leaves out of it.

Parker:

Now m'lady, nice and quietly.

Penelope, Parker, and Rigby all carefully and silently creep up towards the sleeping Pete. Parker holds some rope and wraps it around Pete, and pulls against his mouth, waking him up by surprise. We hear Pete scuffle, whine, and mumble out as he is taken prisoner by his own hostages. For the shot, we just see Tucker outside the window looking inside and then back in front of him helping ensure there is nobody about. Now, we hear, and understand, that Pete has been tied up and has been taken into a cell, which has now been slammed shut and locked up! We then see him tied up with ropes tying his arms to his back, his legs, and his mouth covered up. He hopelessly struggles as his face turns red.

Penelope:

A job nicely done, Parker.

Parker:

Thank you m'lady.

Then they leave, taking the key with them. Outside the jailhouse, Tucker is with his horse and the three other horses/donkeys that the International Rescue members arrived on.

Penelope:

Well done, Tucker. You got our horses.

Tucker:

Let's get out of here quick, before anyone notices.

We look back to the tied-up Pete in his cell and then cut to the four of them riding away to the left of the screen out of town quickly.

Penelope:

If you're helping us to escape, wouldn't the town be furious at you for breaking their constitution?

Tucker:

Don't worry about that, mam. We've been blind men stumbling around in the dark since we can remember. And now you've opened my eyes up to so much more.

Penelope:

I think it was this way we came in at. How did you get my horse Pegasus and the others to the jailhouse without anyone noticing?

Tucker:

People did. I told those like the Kid that they were nice animals, and they needed some occupation.

Penelope:

Why, thank you.

Parker:

I'm not too sure about this one though, Mr Tucker sir.

Rigby:

That kid does my head in. I just don't know what on earth is going through his head!

His donkey makes a noisy screeching sound again. The Kid has returned to the jailhouse. He remains cold and as expressionless as before to look upon the hostages disturbingly. The Kid bursts into the room and is surprised to find the jailer locked in his own cell!