Scene 31 - Thunderbirds 2 and 3 intercepting

Thunderbird 3 begins orbiting around the energy as does Thunderbird 1 from a far distance.

Alan:

So, do we just start now?

John:

Well the sooner we begin, the better.

Thunderbirds 1 and 3 begin shooting at the energy, firing out missiles and bullets to disrupt it. Penelope and the others watch from the edge of town, with the car parked beside a building so it can be covered if there was an explosion.

Tucker:

Well, we've done all we can to keep everyone ready.

Penelope:

We need to protect ourselves as well. Come on.

Rigby:

Where to?

Penelope:

Somewhere well protected as can be.

Kathy:

The bar in town. That's covered well by other buildings.

Rigby:

And if that was to explode a few hundred feet of wood probably aren't going to protect us from a supernova.

Penelope:

It's worth a try, Rigby. Come along.

They hurry into town. We see Thunderbird 2 beginning to approach and then cut inside to Virgil and the others crew members, who are at other desks operating other controls. They will be firing out more missiles to attack the energy.

Virgil:

Alright. Stand by with the missile cannons. Every second is going to count, and we need to give her everything we got.

Taylor:

Thunderbird 2 is sure jam-packed with all kinds of machinery and missile firing gadgets. Reminds me back in the old days with Alfie and those meteorite storms.

Virgil:

This is Thunderbird 2. We have arrived at danger zone. Am now joining in with you Thunderbirds 1 and 3.

We hear Scott on the radio.

Scott:

F.A.B!

The missiles fire out from the front of the top of Thunderbird 2's roof. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! Now, we see the three Thunderbirds flying around and attacking the energy, which is being disrupted significantly. The electricity is fading away, and the thickness of the energy shrinks.

It's working! It's working!

Thunderbird Shadow then arrives – we see Kayo's craft in the distance.

Kayo:

Thunderbird Shadow to Thunderbird 1, I am soon about to join in on the fun.

Kayo then swoops in and begins firing at the energy beam. The rapid firing continues as the thickness thins further and further. Lady Penelope and the others rush into the bar, and she opens up her mirror again to communicate with Scott.

Penelope:

We are prepared, Scott. Good luck.

Scott:

Thanks.

At Tracy Island, Brains keeps monitoring the statistics of the energy.

Brains:

You are doing just f-fine.

For now...

Thunderbirds Are Go!: The Movieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें