Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.

Start from the beginning

Dream pulled out the keys and placed the key in. it slipped. he tried again. it missed.

"Stupid key." Dream grumbled before putting the key in slowly this time and unlocking the door.

While slipping in the house quietly he moved the rug which caught someone's attention.

"Dream?" Sapnap called. Dream huffed then fully entered the house "What?" he answered back.

"Where were you man?! it's almost 3 am!" he yelled, Dream sighed "I went to look for George".

"Where was he?" Sapnap patted the spot next to him for Dream to sit, Dream walked over to Sapnap.

He sat beside him "Woah did you cry? your eyes are red?" he looked at Dream curiously.

Dream covered his face "I saw something" he groaned "Oooo what?" Sapnap smirked.

"Get your mind out of the gutter you disgusting rat" he pointed a finger towards Sapnap.

"Okay okay but now tell me!!!" he yelled impatient "It's not my business to say.." Dream uncovered his face.

"Clay is it about George?" he asked "yeah.." he looked at the ceiling "what happened?" he looked at Dream sad.

Sapnap could tell something happened between them. it's so obvious. George hasn't spoken to Dream since they left the train 3 weeks ago.

George only spoke to him when Dream ordered from the cafe or when he lost something he couldn't find.

He would rarely see Dream and George together.

It even made Sapnap sad since he couldn't play smash bros with both of them. they would refuse if the other was going to play.

Dream stayed silent, Sapnap could see the pain in Dreams eye's, it pained Sapnap to see his best friend this miserable laying next to him.

"Gosh, I hate even thinking about it." Dream said out of the blue, his eyes glossing full of tears.

"Hate thinking about what?" Sapnap turned his gaze away from the wall to Dream.

"George..and.." he trailed off "and?" he looked at his best friend confused "I assume his name is Liam.." he continued. a tear rolling down his face.

"Liam? who is Liam?" Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows "George's friend..or." he trailed off again.

"Clay?" He glanced at the door then at Dream "what?" Dream looked at him "Be honest with me."

"What?- i'm always honest with you." he smiled "do you love...George?" Sapnap smiled warmly at him.

Dream looked away, his smile turning to a frown "I..yes.." he sighed "I knew it would happen." Sapnap laughed.

"You guys were always close to each other!" he yelled laughing "It almost seemed like you guys were a couple".

"I wish we were.." Dream muttered "What?" he stopped for a bit, looking at Dream confused.

"Nothing." he chuckles "Anyways..what did you see?" he huffed "I saw them-" Dream broke into laughter.

"Gosh this is painful." he covered his face from embarrassment "I was in my car in front of George's house," he explained.

"Then a red car parked and someone with black hair I assume it's Liam got out and opened the door for George." he breathed out.

"They were talking and suddenly Liam hugged him and they kissed.." Dream felt the pain in his chest increase.

"And before you say anything yes I turned away." he sat up "Ouch man," Sapnap mumbled.

"Are you alright?" he asked, "of course not." Dream scoffed "yeah..makes sense.." Sapnap sat up as well facing Dream.

Dream went to bed that night feeling awful than yesterday.

He just couldn't get the image of them pulling each other in, it bothered him so much to the point where he wished he had amnesia.

Work was also awful, so many papers to sign, getting dragged everywhere by his father, not being able to eat in peace in his office.

And of course, the one thing that bothered him the most is George.

He was still not home, he didn't answer any of Dreams texts or calls nor did he even bother looking at him when Dream ordered at the cafe.

Dream didn't know what he did wrong or if he said something wrong, questions repeated in Dream's mind.

He couldn't even focus on his work.

_____________________

[a/n]

Writing this hurts my soul T-T Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I love you and I appreciate you with all my heart <3 please take care and stay safe.

Now time to play more smash bro's on my Nintendo switch Byeee!!!! :D

1187 Words