Neorxnawang

I was living under the roof of the Aizawa and Yamada household for two days, it's was very comfortable and fun. Shinsou played with me every day and that was super fun, Aizawa and Yamada played board games with us but Aizawa would fall asleep during them. It was the most memorable moment in my life, I could finally play with someone.

Then the officer came back on the third day, Aizawa brought him inside. I was then asked to sit with them as they talked, "How are you doing, Midoriya?" the officer asked me.

"I'm great officer, sir! It's fun here," I said with a wide smile.

"I'm glad, I'll need you to tell me some things today, is that alright?" he asked me and I nodded. "Your mother is Inko Midoriya and your father is Hisashi Midoriya, correct?"

"Yes, that's right," I said and my mood instantly changed, they noticed that.

"Where are they?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know," I said and the officer looked at me confused.

"Can you explain more?" he asked me.

"My father left before I was born, he left my mom in a bad state. She tried everything to support me when I was born, but she was working four jobs and barely sleeping or eating. She then gave me to a group of men, she was handed a case before she left. I was then in the men's care," I told them.

"She sold you?" Aizawa said and the officer nodded.

"Do you remember the names of the men in the group?" the officer asked.

"No, I don't like to remember things that hurt," I told them and the officer sighed.

"Hurt?" Aizawa questioned and I nodded while not adding anything more.

"Alright, I'll try my best to find them but if I had information that would be better," the officer said as I looked down.

"Don't force him, he just got out. Wait a while and ask him again," Aizawa said and the officer nodded.

"Sounds good, you can now take him to his potential home now," the officer said as he stood up.

"Great, I'll do that today," Aizawa said as he said goodbye to the officer. He then walked over to me, "I don't know what happened with that group of men but you will be forever safe, so no need to be afraid anymore."

"Thanks!" I said with a smile. He half-smiled at me and stood up, I then stood up to. I ran to the stairs to go play with Shinsou again but Aizawa stopped me, I looked at him with a pout.

"I know you want to play with Hitoshi but there are some people I would like you to meet," Aizawa said as he put a pair of Shinsou's shoes on my feet. He helped me get in his car and I played with the seatbelt on the empty seat next to me, he drove onto the driveway of a nice house.

He helped me out of the car and I held his hand as we walked to the door, he then rang the doorbell. A woman with black hair and black eyes opened the door, she smiled when she saw Aizawa. "Shota what a wonderful surprise, what are you doing here?" she asked as Aizawa let go of my hand to hug the woman.

"I have someone I would like you to meet," Aizawa said as he pushed me forward. "This is Izuku Midoriya, Tsukauchi found him." The woman then looked at me and I panicked, I didn't know what to do.

"H-hello, ma'am," I said as I bowed and she started to laugh.

"Oh, he's so formal," she said once her laughter died down. "No need to be so formal with me, I'm Noriko Kirishima." I then smiled at her and she smiled back, "He's a cutie!" she said as she ruffled my hair. "Come inside!"