Beadurinc

Halfway through my third year in high school, I was doing great. I had an internship at a support company that claimed that they'll hire me immediately once I'm done school. It was exciting and I also had more hero course students come to me for support items, 3-A and 3-B.

The reason why my third year is going so well is because Bakugou hasn't bothered me since the first day, Eijirou is very pleased. When I pass him in the hallway I quickly walk past him, it seemed that he wouldn't notice me. But I could feel him staring at me once I walked past him, it was hard to tell if he felt sorry or if he was plotting something more.

I also hung out with Koide a lot after school, there were times I found him sitting at the doorstep when Eijirou and I got home. I kept asking why he wasn't spending time with Maiya or Iwasaki, he wouldn't give me serious answers. He would always say, "I just wanna hang out with you dude!"

I would still hang out with him but it started to become a daily hang out, Eijirou along with Irisa and Noriko was getting annoyed by it. So when Eijirou and I walked home one day we started to come up with a plan, we found it foolproof. Just as expected, Koide sat at our doorstep. "Hello, Koide," I said and he jumped up.

"Midoriya! Hey, Kirishima," Koide said as he waved to my brother.

"Sup Koide," Eijirou said before he walked inside.

"I brought a game we can play today!" Koide said as he started to dig through his backpack. That was my cue, I quickly grabbed his hands to stop him from digging around his bag. He looked up at me confused, "No gaming today?"

"No... no hangout today," I said and he looked down.

"Oh..." he said as he began to close his bag. "I'll go to Iwasaki's then..."

"Wait! Koide, why not go home?" I asked him and he froze.

"Uh..." he said and I quickly caught on.

"Something's happening at home, right?" I asked and he nodded slowly. "Ok, let me drop my bag off inside and we'll head to the park." I quickly left my bag near the stairs and told Eijirou what's going on, Koide and I then went to the park.

He told me everything about his drunk father who started abusing him, his sister, and his mother, his mother suddenly running away, him being left with taking care of his sister and his drunk father. He then said that he was hanging out with me because his dad thinks he had after-school activities, then when he leaves my place he goes and picks his sister up from her friend's place. 

I then gave him a bit of money, he quickly tried to reject it. I told him to take it and treat himself and his sister before going home today, he finally accepted and left to get his sister. I then went home and informed Irisa and Noriko about Koide's situation, "You should go talk to Tsukauchi, he could do what he did for you, for those two," Noriko suggested.

"I'll do that tomorrow!" I said and they smiled.

"I'm glad you're trying to help your friend Izu... but be careful," Irisa said with a saddened look.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful," I said as I went upstairs. Once in my room I spotted, Eijirou laying on my bed scrolling through his phone, "Will you come to the police station with me tomorrow?"

"Police?!" he shouted as he quickly sat up.

"Yeah, you coming?" I asked and he nodded. I then got into comfy clothes, I then chilled with Eijirou on my bed. He soon fell asleep, he then grabbed me in his sleep so I couldn't move. So I decided to sleep too.

The next morning Eijirou and I got ready and left for the police station, when we got there Eijirou and I were told to wait. We sat in the chairs and chatted while we waited, I then saw Tsukauchi walk in. He looked at me and smiled, "I was wondering when I would see you again Midoriya, you're all grown up now."