Folde

I sat at my desk while doing homework but when my door slammed open I stopped, I looked over at Eijirou at my door. "What's up?" I asked the oddly smiley redhead. He then hugged me from behind, he still had a huge smile on his face.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you, Izu," he said and I sighed while putting away my homework.

"What's up Eiji, you don't say that unless something happened," I said and he nervously chuckled.

"My group of friends are coming over to hang out today and I want them to meet you... so will you join?" he asked and I groaned.

"I have homework to do, Eiji," I told him and he pouted.

"What if I promise to do your share of chores tomorrow?" he suggested.

"Hmm... no, just clean the dishes for three days," I said and he quickly agreed then ran out of my room. I put all my school stuff away and went to my closet to change into something that wasn't my PJ's. I throw on a green turtleneck and beige pants, it's fall season so turtlenecks and sweaters were all I wore.

I walk downstairs and Eijirou jumped off the couch and pulled me over to the couch, "Ok, just so you know Mina will be here so there is someone you know too. Don't worry, you have me too!" he said and it wasn't hard to tell how excited he was.

"Don't worry Eiji, I'll be fine," I said and he started trying to tell me about his group of friends. The doorbell then rang and Eijirou launched himself off the couch, he opened the door and started talking to them. He then brought them into the living room and when Mina saw me she smiled, she quickly hugged me.

"Izuku!" she shouted as her hug tightened.

"Hey Mina, how've you been?" I asked as she finally let go.

"I'm great! What about you?" she asked with a smile.

"Not bad," I said as I looked at the others.

"You know him Mina?" a guy with black hair asked.

"Yep! He's Kirishima's brother so we went to middle school together, plus he's adorable so how could I not forget him," she said while pinching my cheeks.

"Thanks... I guess," I said once she let go.

"Your Kirishima's brother?" one of the two blonde's ask, he was the one with a black lightning bolt in his hair.

"Yes, I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you all," I said with a bit of a bow.

"Midoriya? Wouldn't you be Kirishima?" the guy with black hair asked.

"I'm adopted and we decided not to change my last since it would be a hassle with documents," I told them.

"Wait, you're adopted?" Mina asked as she looked at me surprised.

"Yeah, did you not know?" I asked her.

"Well, I never remembered your last name and just thought it was Kirishima. Now it all makes sense, you've never looked like Kirishima," she said and I nodded.

"How about you three introduce yourselves now," Eijirou suggested while looking at his other three friends.

"Right! I'm Denki Kaminari," the blonde with the lightning bolt said.

"And I'm Hanta Sero," the ravenette said.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima looked at the other blonde.

"Ugh, I'm Katsuki Bakugou," the blonde with spiky hair said.

"Oh! Bakugou, the guy that was mean and not very heroic... right?" I asked looking at Eijirou.

"O-oh... yeah," Eijirou said while avoiding Bakugou's harsh stare.