Sped

"Ah! I'm so proud of you! My son's going to be a hero!" Irisa shouted while she hugged Eijirou tightly.

"Thanks, mom, can you let go now? I'm going to be late," Eijirou said as Irisa finally let go of him. He then fixed his uniform and I fixed his hair for him. He smiled at me and I smiled back, "We should get going."

"Hold on, Eijirou can you step outside for a moment? I need to speak with Izuku then you two can leave, alright?" Noriko said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Sure thing, see you outside Izu," Eijirou said as he left. I then turned to Noriko and Irisa who both looked sad, I then got a bad feeling.

"Izuku... if anything bad happens at school you'll tell us or Eiji right?" Noriko said and I softly smiled at her.

"I will, don't worry," I said and they smiled.

"I know you can't get into UA with Eiji but we're still proud of you, you got into your first choice for high school. So go get those good grades and get plenty of friends!" Irisa said as she opened the door and shoved me out. I chuckled as I walked over to Eijirou and he patted me on the back.

"Nothing bad I hope," he said and I smiled at him.

"Nope, all good wishes," I told and he smiled too. We chatted as we walked to my school, my school was closer to our house. When I got there Eijirou hugged me and ruffled my hair, "See you for dinner and tell me everything about your first day at UA!"

"Sure thing, Izu!" he said as he left. I then walked into the school, I found my shoe locker and changed my shoes. I then went to my classroom, I found an empty seat next to the window and in the center of the row. I sat down and prepared my notebook, I then looked out the window.

"Hey there!" I jumped when I heard a loud voice beside me. I looked beside me to see a male with light brown hair and a big smile on his face, "I'm Hiroji Koide, I'm in the seat in front of you."

"Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya," I said and he continued to smile.

"Nice to meet ya! I saw you with a redhead from UA, is he your... boyfriend or something?" he suddenly asked me.

"Huh? No! He's my brother," I told him and his eyes went wide.

"I'm so sorry! You two look nothing alike and you were hugging... ugh, shame on me!" he said as he sat backwards in his chair.

"It's alright, we know that people get confused. I'm adopted, that's why," I told him.

"Oh, ok... that makes sense," he said and I nodded. "So I assume he's in the hero course?"

"Yep, class 1-A. His quirk allows him to harden his skin so he can block pretty much anything and attack with force! I've been helping him train since middle school, he has improved a lot since then. I was happy for him when he told me he made the hero course," I said.

"What's your quirk? And why didn't you go to UA with your brother?" he asked me and I looked away as my smile faded. 

"I'm quirkless... that's why I don't go to UA," I told him and I felt like it would be preschool all over again... I'll be avoided.

"That sucks, I'm not quirkless but my quirk is practically useless so I might as well be quirkless. I have x-ray vision, that's all. I can see people's skeletons, super useful... not," he said and I became a bit happier.

"Well... you can become a doctor. It'll be easy to pursue with a quirk like that, am I wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, you're not wrong but I wanna be an actor! I'm even joining the drama club, that is my pursuit to happiness! I've been told by my parent my whole life to become a doctor, it only makes me want to be one less. Speaking of clubs, which one are you going to join?" he asked me and I thought for a minute.