Lufu

Kacchan and I had been together for almost eight months when Shinsou's and Monoma's wedding was coming up, they were getting married in Hawaii. I told them that I'd go and I also told them I was bringing Kacchan, Shinsou didn't really mind but Monoma argued a bit but soon agreed. Shinsou also chose me to be one of his groomsmen which I was honored to be, Kacchan pouted when I told him only because I won't be sitting beside him.

Kacchan and I decided to go to Hawaii early, we wanted to look around and spend time at the beaches. We were also staying a few days after the wedding too, in total we were staying almost two weeks in Hawaii. I was very excited, Kacchan could tell and he was happy because of it.

When we got to Hawaii we went to our hotel first, we dropped off our bags and unpacked some things. We then left and toured around the area our hotel was, we got to take some pictures with parrots on our arms which Kacchan wasn't very pleased about. We then had dinner at a restaurant, we then walked along the beach as the sun was setting.

We spent the days we had before the wedding at the beach and touring around, it was really relaxing since both Kacchan and I had been busy with work. But when the day of the wedding came we were helping set everything up, well Kacchan was doing that. I was helping Shinsou get ready, he was actually very nervous which surprised everyone in the room since he's normally always tired.

Denki and Eiji were also there, Denki was helping to do Shinsou's hair and Eiji was helping Kacchan. I was ironing Shinsou's suit making sure no wrinkles were in the fabrics, then I helped him get dressed since his hands were very shaky. When we all stepped back and looked at him, he was very handsome.

Denki then led him out of the room and to where he needed to be, I was going to follow them when someone stopped me. It was the girl that was doing Shinsou's makeup, "I don't recall meeting you before, who are you?" she asked me.

"Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm Eijirou Kirishima's adopted brother, I've also known Shinsou since we were ten," I told her and she quickly snapped her fingers.

"Right! You're Izuku, Kirishima talked a lot about you in high school. I believe you even transferred to UA in our third year, I can't believe I've never met you until now. Mina would bring you up every so often too, you are just as cute as she described. Oh! I should introduce myself, I'm Ochako Uraraka," the girl said and my eyes widened.

"No way! You're Mina's girlfriend!" I said and she nodded. "Wow, it's so good to meet you. Is Mina here too?"

"Yep, she's doing Monoma's makeup," Uraraka told me. I smiled and said bye to her as I went over to the room Monoma was getting ready in, I've never met him so I knocked on the door and waited.

"Who is it?" I heard a male's voice ask.

"It's Izuku Midoriya, a friend of Shinsou's. Do you mind if I come in?" I asked from the other side of the door.

"Midoriya? Oh! Yeah sure," I heard him say. I walked in and saw Mina still working on Monoma's makeup, I also finally saw Monoma. I could tell why Shinsou would like him, he's not bad-looking. "Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Monoma."

"You as well, Shinsou told me some things about you so I've been looking forward to our meeting. You're just like he said, a kind soul in an adorable shell. Take a seat, let's chat," Monoma said as he pointed to an empty chair in the room.

"Thank you, but before I take a seat I have to say hello to Mina," I said as Mina looked at me with a big smile.

"How's my cute little Izu doing?" Mina asked as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm actually really good, it's pretty relaxing here in Hawaii," I said and Monoma chuckled.

"That's the main reason why I choose it," Monoma said and I smiled.