Sophronise

The first year of high school went by pretty fast, I was then a second year and I had my future career planned out. I wanted to create support items for heroes, if I can't be a hero, support the hero! I could've gone to the support class at UA but I didn't know what I wanted to do until now, so in college, I'll go into a support class.

Until then I can learn and create items in the science club, I'm quite excited. I have so much research on heroes that making support items will be a breeze with my science knowledge, Eijirou along with Irisa and Noriko have high hopes for me. I wanna make them proud!

I got home late one evening due to getting carried away in the science lab, I ran through the front door and they all stared at me. "Sorry, I'm late..." I said as I panted.

"It's fine Izu, come on we're about to start," Eijirou said as I quickly took off my shoes. I sat next to him as Kaminari made room for me, it was movie night for Eijirou's friends. They like when I watch with them, well... Mina always insists that I'm there.

"What were you doing?" Mina asked as Eijirou and Bakugou argued over a movie to watch.

"Oh, I was creating this in the science lab... I got a bit carried away with it," I said as I pulled out a device and showed it to her.

"What does it do?" Sero asked as he took it and looked at it more.

"It's for heroes that have water quirks, the ones where they can't produce their own water. You attach it to a sewer manhole, it drains the water from it and filters it. The heroes can then use the water as much as they like, then when they're done it absorbs the leftover water back into the sewers," I said and they looked at me in amazement.

"Have you tested it yet?" Kaminari asked as he took the device from Sero.

"Nope, I still have a bit of tweaking to do," I said and they nodded as they gave me the device.

"Because if it works you can make a lot off of it, there are so many heroes with quirks like that not just in Japan but all over the world," Mina stated and I nodded.

"Yep, I'm just hoping it'll work," I said and they nodded, we then watched the movie Eijirou and Bakugou finally agreed on. It was of course an action movie, it wasn't bad though. They then left after that, except for Bakugou... he was Eijirou's one-year-long boyfriend after all.

I sat on the couch fiddling with the device I told Mina, Kaminari, and Sero about, Eijirou watched as he sat in Bakugou's lap. "Izu, would you make something for me?" he suddenly asked me.

"Like what?" I asked him as I looked over at him.

"I want something on my arms that when I harden my skin it doesn't break and will increase the strength of my punches," he said and both me and Bakugou looked at him confused.

"Aren't you punches strong already?" I asked and Bakugou nodded.

"Yeah... but it actually starts to hurt after a while, the strain of my quirk and the impact of the punches begins to hurt," he said and I thought for a moment.

"Don't you have a support class to get items from, why not ask them?" I asked.

"You're my brother! If my brother will be making support items I want my brother's support items, understand!" he shouted at me and I quickly nodded. "Good! I'll tell you more of what I need tomorrow, I'm tired so I'm going to bed first."

"Ok, I'm going too," I said as I turned to Bakugou. "Night, Bakugou."

"Yeah... night," he said as he followed Eijirou upstairs. I cleaned up a bit and then went upstairs too, Irisa and Noriko both had evening shifts that night. I walked into my room and changed into PJ's I was about to leave to the bathroom when someone knocked on my door, since I was nearby I opened it right away.

"Bakugou, what are you doing here?" I asked as he looked me up and down. My PJ's were an oversized shirt with shorts, it's very comfortable.

"Is it not obvious, nerd?" he asked me and I looked confused.

"Uh, I don't think it is," I said and he rolled his eyes as he pushed me inside my room. He closed the door behind him as he looked down at me, I felt nervous. He then lifted my head and kissed me, my eyes widened.

I wanted that for a long time but he was my brother's boyfriend, I try to push him off but since he was a hero he was very strong. He then pushed me to my bed, I tripped and fell on my bed, I gasped as I did so. He then put his tongue in my mouth, I took that as an opportunity.

I bit his tongue and he released me, I quickly got off my bed and ran out of my room and into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and slid down it while holding my mouth, I was in disbelief. I then heard them talking outside, "Why did Izu run into the bathroom?" I heard Eijirou asked.

"Not sure, I was heading downstairs to get water. Maybe he's feeling sick?" Bakugou said and in my head, I knew it was a lie.

"Oh, I should check on him," I then heard Eijirou knock on the door. "Izu, are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" I shout through the door.

"Oh... ok, let me know if you need something," he said as I heard both him and Bakugou go into Eijirou's room. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face, I then ran back to my room. I then looked around for anything to block my door, I grabbed my desk chair and wedged it under the doorknob... it was better than nothing.

I was somehow able to fall asleep that evening, it was surprising with how guilty I felt. I knew that he was the one that initiated the kiss but... I couldn't help but feel it was my fault too. I knew that the next morning was going to be difficult for me, I just had to endure it though.

Edited.

Word count: 1087