"I think he does. Were you planning on going to the party by yourself?"

"Um, I kinda already invited Minho to come with me."

"You're the stupid one." Felix sighed.

"Minho wanted to meet him. It's just a group of friends hanging out."

"Can I come too then?"

"If you want to," Jisung responded.

"Eww, I have to spend time with Minho."

"I promise he didn't mean to hurt me," Jisung replied, not liking that Felix now had a strong hatred towards Minho.

"I don't see how he could have done that non-intentionally."

"It's a long story."

"Well, I think you should give Jackson a shot since Minho threw away his. I'll go to the part so you can go hang out with Jackson and you also won't be leaving Minho by himself." Felix explained.

"You can't say anything mean to him."

"Why not?"

"He didn't do any-" Jisung got cut off by Felix's mom opening the door.

"Dinner is ready if you two are hungry." She said sweetly before closing the door again.

"Are you hungry yet?" Felix asked, wanting to change the topic away from Jisung trying to defend Minho anyways.

"No but I should probably go now," Jisung replied, earning a confused look from his best friend.

"Go where?" Felix questioned as he moved closer to Jisung then moved his head so that he could make proper eye contact with him, "you live here."

"About that..." Jisung began, not knowing where to go past that.

"What about it?"

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"Of course, I love you living here and getting to see you every day."

"Can you promise not to get mad at me?" Jisung asked, ignoring Felix's statement. He really loved living with Felix too but he didn't want to risk hurting him or anyone in his family. They could always still hang out like they were right now but living with him would make things too difficult.

"No." Felix said, half-joking, "why would I get mad at you though?"

"For deciding to move in with Minho."

Felix stayed silent for a few seconds before finally speaking again, "why would you do that?"

Jisung stayed quiet, he hadn't thought that far ahead into his excuse.

"Am I too clingy? Does something here make you uncomfortable? I promise we can change things if you want us to. I'll even switch rooms with you if you want me to."

"It's not any of that stuff. I'll still hang out with you all the time."

"Why do you want to move then? Is Minho manipulating you or something? You know that's not a good idea he was literally the cause of some of your self-harming and locking yourself in your room for a month. Just because he started talking to you again your gonna move in with him? That's going to end horribly."