𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

MARCH 8th

Y/N POV:

it was time for me to finally head back to classes, they'll understand that this was for my mental health right?

it was 9:00 it was time for potions class, the first class of the day. of course professor slughorn will understand.

i walk into class during the lesson and instead i see the worst professor there is.

snape.

"well look who came to....join.....us." he says, i swear i hate how he talks, it's so slow like is he trying to scare me or what? learn how to speak normally.

"ms diggory you have been late for the past...week." ugh i hate this mother trucker.

i look at the class and ron looks up, he looks up at me with joy. i love his little smile, it's so adorable.

"ms y/n im not going to let excuses let you pass this class so go to the headmaster dumbledore and he'll decide your punishment."
_______

it was the end of the day, i did my classes like usual but once i went to dumbledore's office he told me i must go to detention right after 3:15. exact time when classes end.

i walk into the classroom, and i see a familiar red head... "ronald?"

"hm?" he turns around where i was and he smiled again.

"oh stop it with your smiles." i say giggling.

"well i'm happy to see you, you finally came out of that room of yours and now i get to see you."

looking at ron smiling also reminded me of the night he said he loved me.

"hey look ron-"

"i understand, you don't like me, it's okay spending time with lavender made me realize i have a...good girlfriend." he says smiling lightly.

i wasn't ready for another relationship yet, after bennett i don't think i'll have one for a while.

"thanks for understanding." i say smiling.

"anytime." he says, he turns to face the front of the room and realized we're in detention, WERE.

"wait why-"

"it's the most stupidest reason ever."

"which was..?"

"since i skipped a week of classes i got detention."

"i thought they would've understood about your mental health?" he said concerned.

"guess not, why are you here." i asked.

"well, i had an encounter with someone." he says awkwardly showing his knuckles.

he had some bruises on them and then it hit me.

"ronald you did not." i smiled.

"i did, don't be ma-"

"i'm not." i say hugging him.
_______
RON POV: