𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

JANUARY 3rd

winter break was finally over, you were at kingscross looking for bennett to make it official with him since there's no possible way ron is going to like you, you thought.
________
Y/N POV

i was looking for bennett everyone told me to just wait for him but in the letter i specifically said on the platform.

i'm walking through the crowd and i see him.

"y/n!" he shouts.

"ben!" i run to him hugging him, i forgive him yes but i don't think i like him.

"so.." he says.

"do you wanna make it official?" i asked.

"definitely." he smirks and kisses me holding my waist and pushing me up.

i think i love ronald weasley.
________

i was in my dorm putting my things where they belong. i was thinking to myself.

how come everyone has a perfect life?

hermione and ginny have good luck what about me?!

it's so confusing with ronald, he doesn't kiss me he kisses me he doesn't kiss me he kisses me he flirts with me he makes a move and calls it a mistake.

i can't deal with these thought i'm going to get a butterbeer.

i was walking in the gryffindor common room and i see hermione already studying so i walk up to her.

"studying already?!" i say,

"of course it's best to prepare earlier than later."

"ridiculous, you gotta have some fun."

"like what?." she questions.

"i'm about to go to hogsmeades wanna come with?"

"sure!" she gets up and closes her books she puts them on the table and leaves with me.

we go through the portrait hole and now we're on our way to hogsmeade.
________

hermione and i go to the three broomsticks to get our butterbeer, we enter the place and we see loads of people.

hermione turns to me and says "must be because of the winter time still."

"probably." i say.

as we walk to a table and ask for a butterbeer hermione starts talking.

"so what are you going to do about ronald?"

"well, i made it official with bennett already."

"so you give up?!" she shouts

"shhhh!"

"sorry sorry, but yes go on." she says

"well yes technically i given up but that doesn't mean i.."

"i what?"