𝚔𝚘𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑

(you could play ths song when you get the emotional part yeah it's a sad chapter sorry  )
FEBRUARY 10th

Y/N POV:

it's been months and months and months, i've came to realization that i'm struggling to ignore my feelings for ronald, i mean come on am i that stupid?

i can't be in a relationship with someone just to make me hide feelings i guess i have no control over?

i try to think of him as the most despicable things about his personality, or the way he acts.

so far not working, i say to myself he's jealous, stubborn, and selfish.

but the other side of my head tells me "oh y/n he's amazing he's perfect he's jealous because he likes you." oh come on!

i have to get my head back into reality it's never happening, never will and never won't.

but then again i keep thinking about him, these feelings won't fade away until i do something.

it was the weekend so i woke up late, it was 11:05 am and i started to get up. i mean i have to get up at one point?

i stayed in my comfortable pjs because i was lazy to even change, when i mean lazy i mean tired.

i decided to just brush my hair instead so it doesn't look like my hair is a part of the jungle.

i left my dorm with a pillow and went to the common room.

i see all of my friends near the fireplace. "hey....guys." i say yawning.

"looks like someone had a long night." fred said.

"probably thinking about ronniekins over there." george said winking.

"oh shut up george i don't like him." i say turning behind me seeing him with lavender.

"of course she wouldn't like him he's mine and plus, she probably only would've found him interesting if i was dating him." lavender said smirking

she really has a punchable face i tell you.

"harry you seem unusually quiet, why is that?" the twins say in unison.

harry said nothing.

"is there something you would like to tell us..? or something you know.." the twins ask him looking at me.

harry still sat there with no answer.

"alright then." the twins say.

ever since i told harry i love ron he seemed to be quiet now in topics with ronald and i.

the twins are getting suspicious from it.
________
THE TWINS POV:

OH, we know y/n told him about how she fancies ron, you could say we have thousands of ears.
________
RONS POV:

i'm getting sick of her each minute, she's bloody annoying.

she stays by me every second kisses me every MILI SECOND calls me "won won." ergh i try and hide my disgusted face from that name all the time.