𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑

I recommend on listening to
heather by Conan grey
For this chapter <3

SEPTEMBER 16TH

Y/N POV:

I wake up from the rising sun light glowing from my window.

I look at the time, 6:19 am. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡

I was early to wake up. That's how I wanted it to go. I'm mostly creative out of the gryffindors really. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm not I ravenclaw really.

Besides the point, I have to make a giant poster saying "GO GO GRYFFINDOR" for the quidditch tournament.

Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor.

I can already smell the Victory and I know we're going to win.

I got up and put on a beige shirt and flowy jeans. With a nice belt. (A/n you can imagine what ever)

I quietly leave my dorm making no noise because mione was still sleeping. Not going to lie I was shocked.

I go into the common room and went straight to the art shelf. (A/n imagine there's a giant shelf filled with art supplies)

I grab I giant,long, piece of parchment. A bottle of red paint, paintbrush, glitter, and a pallet for the paint.

I lay the long piece of parchment on the table. With all the supplies surrounding it.

...

I was almost done my poster I just needed to write the "OR" to gryffindor.

It was already 7:23 and still nobody was up.

I grab my paintbrush to continue the last 2 letters until I here footsteps.

I quickly turn around and point my paintbrush towards where I heard the steps. 𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒.

When I saw the figure getting closer I realized it was just a tall ginger.

Ron.

"I can tell your tired because for sure that isn't your wand."

"Oh shut up" I said annoyed

Ron looked closer to what I was doing.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making the poster for gryffindor."

"Oh...can I help?!"

"Yea just grab a paintbrush."

Ron goes to the art shelf and grabs a paintbrush.

He stands beside me and reaches for the pallet with the red paint.

He starts painting the "O" delicately and focused.

Speaking of focused he's doing his face again. He usually does this face when he's focused. It's actually pretty adorable. 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.