𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

FEBRUARY 28

Y/N POV:

at the moment i was walking to the great hall to make my appearance at the yule ball and not leave ben alone.

i was walking down the stairs with my lovely outfit with the flower taking decoration from the dress, all eyes were on me, i saw ronald with lavender which made me a little jealous for some reason.

i saw malia and harry happily together

i could see hermione and cedric together looking at me, cedric saw me and gave me the look of "i'm proud of you." he's the best brother.

i saw luna and ginny holding hands happily together. i love them together they look adorable, until ginny and luna looked at me.

luna gave me her dreamy light smile while ginny gave me a smirk knowing she's trying to tell me i own this place.

i saw neville and hannah together, turns out they have lots in common they both looked amazing together. i ship it!

i saw dean and seamus together they look amazing too. they both look happy with each other.

then i saw ben, the most amazing boy in the world. he's so stunning in his dance robes, compared to ronalds he still looks cute he looks embarrassed but nothings wrong really.

i walk down the last few steps with bennett having his hand out to hold me.

i grab his hand and walk beside him.

"you look stunning." he said looking into my eyes and smiling.

i look back at those amazing eyes, he looks incredible. i kiss him softly and passionately on the lips, for at least a minute but it felt like hours.

i walk in the great hall and i could hear the music, "birch tree." by strawberry guy.

i walked in and i saw everyone slow dancing, spending time together, drinking punch.

i bet the twins are going to add a little fire whisky to that i bet.

"shall we?" bennett said staring at the dance floor.

"we shall." i say giggling a little.

we walk to the dance floor, my arms around his shoulders and his arms around my waist.

i could dance forever with him.
________
RON POV:

i was with lavender about to enter the place while she was adding finishing touches, she said she needs to add more makeup.

as i turn around i see the most magnificent woman on earth.

"y/n." i say.

"what was that?" lavender said,

"oh nothing." i say looking at her, she goes back putting on blush.

i look at y/n and she looks incredible, nothing in this world can be compared to her beauty.

not even a crystal, she doesn't need a rose quarts crystal either.