𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

DECEMBER 24th

Y/N POV:

i just came back from diagon alley with everyone, we went christmas shopping of course.

i really hope ron is going to like his gift i got him, but right now he's bugging me.

"cmon y/n can i please see my present just one look!"

"no ron! you can't this is something you can open tomorrow!"

i open rons door and lock it. i'm going to wrap my presents now.

if your also wondering yes, i already wrote back to bennett i just need errol to deliver it.

i'm wrapping first rons present because why not? he might snoop anyways so it's better if i wrap these.
________

i was almost done wrapping the gifts i just needed to wrap cedrics and the twins.

a knock came on the door.

"ron go away i'm not showing you your gift." i say assuming it's ron.

"it's ginny! i need help wrapping the gifts."

"sure i'll be there in a sec." i put the wrapping paper and tape and scissors in the bag with all the other presents. i got up unlocked the door and went to ginnys room.

________
RONS POV:

i hear the lock from my room being unlocked, yes!

i wanted to see what y/n got me and see if it was special.

i slowly walk in the room looking for the presents. i walk to my desk and i see a letter?

  december 24th 2021
dear bennett,

i appreciate the thought of you calling yourself a dumbass but correct it won't make me feel bad for you, but it comes to my attention that i was unfair. i understand jealousy has got to you and my anger controlled me. if you have any way to also forgive me when school starts again please meet me at platform 9 3/4 to make things official again.

sincerely yours,
y/n y/ln

what? is she really planning on being his girlfriend again? is she mental?!

i start to hear footsteps so quickly ran out of the room.

if y/n is going to move on and pretend something between us is nothing then i'll do the same.

time to get myself a girlfriend, good thing she already likes me too.
________

Y/N POV:

i was sitting by the willow tree again resting my head and enjoying the sounds of the fresh breeze, moving grass and the water flowing.

i hear footsteps coming towards me and i see cedric walking towards me.

"hey y/n."

"hey ced." he sits right beside me looking at the grass.

"so did you write back?"