𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

hehehe get ready for some sweet fancy~ stuff in this chapter 😏
DECEMBER 19th

Y/N POV:

I immediately woke up with the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin pie. I then realized I was in Ronalds room still. Silly me

I love the way the burrow smells so much like autumn, it's actually my favourite season!

I slowly get up and step on something...

"OW!"

"Oops sorry Ron.."

"Thats my bloody hand!" he then wakes up and touches his hand like a bunch of pieces of glass stabbed it and was in it.

"Sorry.. But don't be surprised that I stepped on your foot it's practically on the floor!"

"Fine whatever in going back to bed." Ron lays back down turning his head the other direction.

"Such a cry baby sometimes" I mumble

"What was that?!"

"Oh nothing.." I say with an innocent smile.

As I was about to open the door someone else opens it.

"MORNING OUR LOVELY MARRIED COUPLE!" the twins say in unison barging in.

honestly the twins say so much stuff like this it doesn't even bother me anymore. on the plus side o do agree me and ronald should get married.

"Don't you two ever knock?" I said.

"No they never do your basically the only one that knocks around this house." ron said.

"Losers." the twins coughed.

"Whatever, what do you want now can't you see im trying to sleep?" Ron said.

"we just wanted to say were going to play quidditch so get your love out of this room and into the field!" the twin say in unison again.

"we're not in love!" ron said.

"that hurt a little." i mumbled.

"what was that y/n?" the twins say smirking. i think they heard what i said.

"oh nothing." amplifying with a laugh that was unconvincing.

"Okay, whatever you say." they winked and cleared out of the room recognizing the feelings I haven't even sorted with ron.

"Well I might as well take a shower, see you later ron."

"Yea, ill just change clothing and go back to my marvelous slumber."

"Okay but by the time I'm done washing you better be up so we can play Quidditch with the others." I say sternly. occasionally I think I'll be an excellent parent when older.

"Yes, I'll be up then." ron sighed and went back to his nap.
________

We were already in a Quidditch match, girls against boys. With an advantage for the boys, Frederick announced that it should be 'skins vs shirts'. That meant, the boys were shirtless while the girls had their tops.