𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

i decided that i'm going to continue having malia jordan in the book since i have plans with this chapter and just ignoring her would make everything confusing. :)
______________________________________________

OCTOBER 6TH
Y/N POV:

today i woke up in a different smell i don't wake up to, cinnamon and pine tree with a hint of wood. it felt like autumn. this really went with the mood for this month not going to lie.

then i realized someone's arm was around my waist. hugging me lightly.

wait...WHAT

RONALD WEALSEY IS RIGHT BESIDE ME. LAYING DOWN. ON.MY.OWN.BED.

i started to feel like melting in his grip, i didn't want to get up either!

the real question is how this happened? did he sleep walk? was i drunk?

then suddenly i feel cold again. i quickly close my eyes, i didn't want to make ron think he woke me up. then again, i was surprised by him.

then i hear clothes dropping on the floor.

IS HE CHANGING. don't open your eyes y/n! don't open them!!!

i snuck just a little peak but he was already gone. next thing you know, the shower makes noise.

i decided i might as well start getting ready early. then something popped up in my mind.

i look at the time and it was only 7:15 am!

when did ronald ever wake up early?

i grab my robes from my drawer and lay them in my bed. then as i was about to take off my pj top, the shower stops making noise.

i should probably just wait until ron comes out and i'll change in the bathroom.

i hear the bathroom door open and there he was.

ron looked all soaking wet in his hair, dripping on the floor. i don't like it when the floor gets wet from coming out of the shower but i payed attention to much at ron.

mostly him being shirtless, did i mention he was shirtless? well he was shirtless.

i immediately go red from the sight i was seeing, he had his towel wrapped on his waist. while you only saw him above.

godrick he's been working out over the summer hasn't he?

"y/n?" ron said shocked.

"uh. oh. hm."

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!

i couldnt even form words from the sight of ron. why am i acting like this?

i don't have any attraction towards ron! he's..ron!

"i didn't know you woke up." he said.

"mhm." oh my.

then he noticed i was looking. i think the blushing was too visible?

"oh...uh sorry, i'll put a shirt."