𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

DECEMBER 23

it's been a couple of days since my situation with ron. we both grew out of it but i still seemed to find myself with mix emotions currently, why would he pretend like nothing occurred?

Also, ever since the twins jinxed ronalds inflatable mattress we share a bed now. Nobody ever catches us because if they did, they would for sure make a whole big deal out of it. They would beg on their knees for the daily prophet to put that 'news'.

Currently at the moment I finally have that perfect sleep I have dreamt ever since I came to Hogwarts, since somehow everyone would disturb me.

I finally have a peace-

*camera noise*

"Huh- what-?"

I slowly open my eyes to see harry, George, Fred, malia, Hermione, and Ginny in front of me and Ron.

"see fred you woke up the weasleys, stupid!"

"i just woke up and i even know my last name isnt "weasley"."

"well it is now, your married to ron of course we can already see that by you to cuddling." the twins say with harry joining them at the end pretending they're making out with themselves.

"just get out!" i say gesturing them to the door.

since i was now up i might as well just get up from bed and start my morning routines.

i was getting up until i feel myself being pushed down again.

"stay.." ron said with his arm around my waist.

i smiled with so much joy that it looked sort of goofy. i looked at him and his eyes just meant everything. those beautiful blue-grey orbs mean so much to me.

i payed back down with ron now moving. i turn to the side and now he's getting up.

what the hell.

he goes to his drawer and opens it, he grabs a pear of fluffy socks.

he walks back to his bed and sits down.

he grabs my foot and puts on one sock and the same with the other.

he crawls back to the bed and grabs my waste hugging it.

then i went to sleep again.
________

i skipped breakfast same with ron since we both fell asleep. i had no problem because i got to sleep with him.

still every action he does always gets me butterflies. when he talks to me, compliments me, looks at me, and touches me. i mean i guess it's just cause i like ron. i mean i hope he thinks the same, right?

then it would make everything easier especially with that letter.

i was now brushing my teeth with ronald because we just woke up.

as we finished we both walked down to the living room with someone i didn't expect to be here.

"CEDRIC!" i say running to him hugging him.