𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

FEBRUARY 11th

Y/N POV:

today was going to be interesting because at the moment i was in the great hall sitting with my friends and dumbledore was about to make an important announcement.

ronald wasn't here yet and i think that's a good thing because overnight i realized something.

i will no speak or even interact with him, he's too stubborn and overprotective. it's annoying, he also ruins my day everyday!

not to mention, i'm not wearing his promise friendship whatever ring, it's ridiculous. i didn't throw it out of course, when i see him i'll give it him.

"students of hogwarts." dumbledore says standing in front of all the kids.

"my important announcement is no punishment if that's what you are thinking." he says politely.

"my announcement is-"

then the giant doors open to one gryffindor running to their seat. ronald.

"nice for you to join us mr weasley." dumbledore said noting he was late.

"we know he's late we're not blind like harold! tell us the news!" malia shouted

it seems like dumbledore is frightened by malia, with her always yelling at him it makes everyone laugh but him embarrassed.

"wait...hey!" harry shouting to malia realizing what she just had said.

"i'm not insulting you, i'm just saying actually facts about your eyes.". malia shrugs it off.

"fine." harry said annoyed.

"BACK to my announcement, the important announcement is hogwarts the home to magical students will be having a spring ball on february 28th."

my eyes widen, you could hear giggles and whispers from the girls and sighs from the boys, but with neville he was excited.

like how in 4th year he had amazing dance skills i bet he still does.

i felt a pair of eyes looking at me the whole time, i look from the corner of my eye and it was ron, he probably knows he messed up big time.

i turn to ben and he was also looking at me, i can't wait for him to take me to the dance. it's going to be so romantic.

i'll be dreading for this day to come
________
RON POV:

i couldn't sleep all night, i felt like crap. i ruined y/n and mines friendship.

even more, there's a less chance she would even date me or like me!

i was late for breakfast so i put on my robes and leave the gryffindor tower.

i enter the great hall and all eyes were on me, i flushed to the colour red from embarrassment.

"nice for you to join us mr weasley." dumbledore said noting i was late, brilliant.

"we know he's late we're not blind like harold! tell us the news!" malia shouted.

"BACK to my announcement, the important announcement is hogwarts the home to magical students will be having a spring ball on february 28."

i sighed, that means i have to go with lavender?! brilliant.

i look at y/n and she looks so perfect, i wish i could go with her.

she'll probably look gorgeous in her dress, walking delicately to the dance floor to dance.

she then turns to someone and smiles at them, mallard.
_________

soon breakfast was over, i was about to walk out until someone tapped my shoulder.

it was y/n.
_________
Y/N POV:

"ron we have to talk.."

he looks at me with those eyes of confusion, he looked nervous.

"i need you to say word just listen to mine for once."

i grabbed the ring out of my pocket and kept it in my hand, i reached out for ronalds and kept it open.

"ron, it was nice but it's for the best i stay away." i put my hand holding the ring on top of ronalds, dropping the ring in his hand and now walking away.
________
RON POV:

the ring..
________
Y/N POV:

i thought it would've been awkward seeing ronald in classes now, especially in potions and divination.

we always sat beside each other, but this time ronald didn't come to any class.

until i was in charms class.

"students the reason you haven't been seeing mr weasley is because he is sick, so no worries he is in his dorm." professor flitwick said.

did i cause this? i shouldn't feel guilty, he put it on himself. right?
_________

as i'm walking to the gryffindor tower for the end of class, i see ben talking to draco, AGAIN.

then it made me remember harry's words.

do you think...?

no couldn't possibly be.

i ignore and walk by him, he notices and walks away from draco,

"hey babe." (that made me cringe.)

he kisses me on the forehead and grabs for my hand, "hey." i say smiling kissing him on the cheek.

"you wanna sleep in my dorm tonight?" he said.

i should, since i'll just see ronald kn my dorm which i really don't want.

"yeah, of course." we change directions and head for the hufflepuff basement.
________
RON POV:

i stayed in my dorm, questioning my actions.

how could i be so stupid!

i wish y/n loved me like i love her

i wish she understood why i'm overprotective

i wish she knew i care about her

i wish she loved me.

WORD COUNT: 905
tomorrow's 3rd chapter that's going to be posted is going to be DRAMA IN PARADISE. this book is coming to an end sadly :( but don't worry i have so many other fan fic ideas in mind. loads.