𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛

MARCH 1st - 7th

Y/N POV:

i started to cry, falling to cold hard floor.

why was i so stupid, why would i even choose a relationship before RON.

i grab pieces of scissors and a box filled with pictures (#reginageorge👹)

the pictures were with bennett. i open it and grab the photos, i use the pair of scissors and cut bennett out.

i still had more photos but i had plans for that, but at the moment i need to sleep.

i don't really wanna share a room with ronald so i'm going to my own dorm.

well my 7th year dorm, in 7th year we get to have our own dorms.

so i went there to sleep, i don't want to see anyone at the moment or even for long.

what a terrible day.
________

it was the morning, i felt my eyes puffy still, they're adapting to the sunlight coming out of my window.

as i look at the clock it's 10 am.

i'm late for class, then an idea hit me.

i'll skip classes until i feel better, right?

so i did.

i didn't know what to do so i just look at the pile of photos of bennett and i.

i see a lighter on drawer and i grab it.

i grab the photo and turned on the lighter, i guess you could tell what i did there.

i burned it.

then i grab a marker and started drawing on bennett's face.

why not? show your true colours of course </3

i then see my dress from the spring dance. (that poor dress)

bennett bought it for me right? well he can say bye to his money.

i grab the dress and a pair of scissors, i started to cut it. then tear it into pieces.

i was a mess, no a psychopath.

he hurt me so much i didn't want ANY memory of him. nothing.

i then see another photo laying on my pillow it was turned around, i assumed it was a photo of bennett so i burned it.

as i turned it around it was ronald. i start to blow it out, luckily it burned the boarder and not the actual photo yet.

it looked cool a little burnt though, i look deeply into the photo, he's always been overprotective, ronald.

he isnt stubborn, he just wanted me to be safe, i guess his intentions were right.

i should maybe apologize, it doesn't matter i don't have the motivation to even get out here.

i had a stash of candy under the bed so i got it and ate some.