𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

FEBRUARY 14th

Y/N POV:

it has been days since i last gave ronald the ring back, i think he could tell we're not friends anymore and i actually like it this way.

i do miss him sometimes but i remind myself what he does to me.

there's no way i'm forgiving him.

today was a terrible day though, it's valentine's day.

this day reminded me of ronald too much. way too much, that's because of how we WERE single.

when we were we didn't have to care about giving presents and caring for a boyfriend or girlfriend.

we chilled all the time watching people breakup with the other.

it was sad, but me and ronald didn't have to worry about that at all luckily.

we would also watch rom coms hoping for the girl to go with the other guy and yell at the screen, saying this movie sucks.

it was fun if i say so myself.

until now of course we're definitely not doing that.

i stayed in bens dorm for now, and i would wake up to him always kissing my forehead telling me good morning.

or tickles or a pillow being thrown at me and then being tickled.

it was nice.

"good morning sleepy head." he whispers to me kissing my forehead.

"and goodnight to you." i say closing my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

"no you are not going back to bed." he says sternly picking me up bridle style.

"awww." i say sighing.

i places me on the floor now me standing in the middle of the room, "go get ready it's valentine's day i have plans."

"oooo"

"plus you have classes." he winks.

"awww." i sigh again lazily walking.
_________

it was finally the end of classes but surprisingly dumbledore had things arrange for each of the houses.

the gryffindors had to go to the great hall after classes immediately which was strange.

i did care about that but i also cared about what ben has planned for me.

i walk in the great hall and i see profesor mcgonagal and filch beside a stereo.

everyone was sitting on a bench, one side for the girls and the others were the boys.

i saw ron in front of me looking at me while i look at him.

he looked like a mess, i feel terrible.

but it's for the best.