Cana shook her head and hugs him. "No one is going to be upset from your return. You are not the Natsu I knew from way back, the one who cared about friends more than his life. If you are, then-"

"But I let Lissana die..." He says digging his face in Cana's shoulder.

Cana at first didn't reply. She sighed and waited a moment before speaking. "It wasn't your fault..."

There was no reply. So, suddenly, she pats his back with a cheerful smile, "Drink some booze with me if you want. I won't mind sharing you know."

"No..." Natsu whispers pushing Cana away and grabbing her by shoulders, "How... how can you all be so calm about her death?!!! She died... she died because of me." He yells at her face.

Lucy rubs her hand against Natsu's shoulder, trying to calm him. The rest watched, they knew that they will only make matters worse if they interfere.

"...did your brain rot away?" She asks.

"You don't know how it felt... seeing her die-"

Cana sighs, "You think I am happy about her death?"

Natsu felt a lump in his throat. He couldn't reply back.

"Huh? You think you are the only one who is sad? You think that you are the only one who had suffered in all those years?"

The voice and that look... she was dead serious. This voice scared Natsu for a moment.

"Don't make that face now." Cana states. Her voice grows louder as she continues. "You want me to ask the members how they feel about it? Specially those two-?"

"No..." He admits, trying not to sob.

"There you have it." Cana stops, taking rapid breaths. She looked away and said in a soft tone. "I really... really thought you were dead... because the Natsu I knew would have come directly to us, at least to show he is a alive and well."

Natsu couldn't reply to it. Lucy recalls that Natsu told her no one could see him except her mother and herself when they first met. She wanted to say it but she decided not to.

"Come back to the guild when you are done." Cana whispers, keeping her hand on Natsu's shoulder. There Was no reaction. She grins after seeing that gloomy face, "Don't become a sad excuse. I am so happy that I can die drinking booze today! Don't ruin our reunion after a long time!!"

Cana turns back to Lucy and says, "Crap, almost forgot. Lucy, I came here to let you know that another guild union has formed. Fairytail, Lamia scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus and Sabertooth is included this time.

We will raid Grimoire Heart. A full scale attack. They attacked us first when we were recently having our S-trials on Tenrou island. Now don't ask what S-class trials. And also, I cleared the latest ones. I am your senior, you know right?"

"I know..." Lucy mutters, a bit disappointed.

"Haha! Don't look so serious." Cana continues with a laugh, "Master wanted you to join too since you completed a S-class job alone. But then again, you are injured and joined some moments ago. It is your choice. Come back to guild before 3 hours if you make up your mind."

After Lucy nods, Cana looks at Wendy and apologizes for her actions. As expected, Wendy forgives her instantly. "Now then why don't you tell her the reason of your visit?" Cana says looking at the silent bout. She was really trying to make the environment normal again...

Gajeel and Wendy nods and says together, "We wanted to see the dragon Happy was talking about."

"It can be Grandine--", "Or Metalicana" Gajeel adds, "Yes or Metalicana. Please can you summon it just for a second?" Wendy asks bowing down.