Vol 1 Chapter 4.3

Start from the beginning

"That was unexpected huh? I thought for sure Chabashira-sensei would be right there waiting for us."  It's gotta be something real important, still I don't know if the reason we're called here is even important or not!

"I guess, so how have you been holding up? I can tell you that you've been given lots of criticism from the rest of the class. Some of them still think you're a decent person but the previous majority of people who liked you are now the people in between."

I had a feeling he was going to bring out this topic.

"Honestly I don't care. They can think whatever they want but there's barely anyone else capable of being the leader as far as I can tell. Sure we have people like Horikita, Kushida and Hirata but they don't exactly cut it." The role of class leader or representative is nothing to snort at. If you want the tittle you have to work hard for it, and once you obtain the tittle, you'll have to just work even harder!

I only volunteered because there was no other choice, if it were Hirata or at worse, Horikita, this class probably wouldn't have survived the first month. It's a miracle we didn't get below 400 points, we were close to the breaking point though.

As soon as I think about that, the teacher comes out of the staffroom.

"I'm sorry for leaving you two out here. I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, the teacher responsible for class-B. I've been friends with Sae-chan since high school so we're close enough to call eachother Sae-chan and Chie-chan~"

She seems nice, as the teacher responsible for class-B she must be proud of them. 640 class points is a lot, even if it's nothing compared to class-A.

"Nice to meet you, Hoshinomiya-sensei! I'm Sugihara Daisuke, and this is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. We're students of class-D who were called here by your so called "Sae-chan" as you know."

"Ne, why did Sae-chan call you here anyway~?"

"Who knows, I can't figure out the reason either." I could have deduced it if it was just myself, but Ayanokouji too? I don't think he's done anything bad yet. Hell he's not the type to do bad things, he's no delinquent like Sudou so no need to keep an eye on him.

"But you two have some really cool names~ do you have girlfriends or something of the sort~?"

What the fuck is this? An overly casual teacher? Wow, you don't see these often. If this were an all boys school, she would have captured the hearts of all the boys by now.

"Nope, if an assistant counts then make with that what you will."

"As for me....I'm not very popular so, no..."

Despite Ayanokouji's attempt to seem hurt by her words, Hoshinomiya-sensei doesn't stop and assertively approaches him. With those smooth motions of her's, she grabs his shoulders with her slender, beautiful hands.

God Ayanokouji! You might not look like but you're a lady killer! Good going!

"Fuuu~~? That's a shame, I would have totally gone for the two of you. Are you both too innocent? Don't worry~ sensei will teach you everything you need to know~" Crap, this is actually getting me excited for some reason. If this doesn't stop, a certain thing down there will start going rock hard.

She pokes my cheek with her finger. I'm not exactly sure what to do in a situation like this, I could just lick her fingers and she might back off.....but if it's brought up anywhere, I can kiss my high school life good bye. And on the off chance she'll like the kiss, I don't want to go a night in bed with this girl.

"What are you doing with my students, Hoshinomiya?"

Suddenly, Chabashira-sensei hits Hoshinomiya-sensei's head with a clipboard which causes her to squat down in pain.

"Oww...what was that for?"

"That was for harassing two students of mine. Now we'll leave it at that, sorry for making you wait Ayanokouji, Sugihara. Let me take you two into the guidance room."

As we follow Chabashira-sensei, I could sense Hoshinomiya-sensei slowly crawl up behind me. When she noticed, Chabashira-sensei looks at her with the look of a devil.

"Not you, go away."

“Don’t say it so coldly~. It’s no big deal if I listen too, right? Besides, Sae-chan isn’t the type to give one-on-one lessons, right? Also, to take Ayanokouji-kun and Sugihara-kun to the guidance room out of the blue… do you have some kind of goal? Perhaps you want them to suckle on your nippy tippies~? Or maybe....you want to be penetrated in both holes!? Yeah! Sae-chan ecchi!" Nevermind, I hate this girl.

As I feel Hoshinomiya-sensei touch me, I instinctively elbow her in the gut and push her outside the door before snatching the key from Chabashira-sensei to lock it.

"I'm never going to recover from this day....hmm? Oh you're her student huh? Sorry, you may go now." I unlock the door and let a certain beautiful girl with light pink hair out, and that's the moment Hoshinomiya-sensei grabs onto my leg once again.

"What the fuck!? Get off my leg you slut!" I attempt to shake her off but her grip only got stronger, actually it's starting to hurt a bit. This may leave a mark.

"Umm... Hoshinomiya-sensei? The student council has some matters to discuss, do you ha e time right now?"

"Look, she's looking for you. Hurry and leave." How strong is this woman's grip!? She just ha e done this countless times to achieve something this disgusting!

Chabashira-sensei uses her clipboard to land a blow on her ass.

“Mou~. I think she’ll get mad if I stay any longer, so see you later, Ayanokouji-kun, Sugihara-kun. Well, let’s go to the staff room, Ichinose-san.”

With that, she turns on her heel and heads back to the staff room with this girl who's name is apperantly Ichinose.

That was among the most confusing things ever. I should probably stay away from class-B for awhile...or their teacher at the very least.

Still, that girl...was cute as fuck!