Note:

Hello reader. If you searched for it, you are a legend. If you clicked on it accidentally, thank you very much.

This is a story just like the description describes. Natsu, a silver key that Lucy owns, helping her in journey. Though his contribution is really less for some reasons. Lucy has 7 keys in the start of her journey (3 zodiac and 4 silver keys.) Also, she isn't in Fairytail from the beginning.

•••

This still is based on Nalu but has more plot. Plot that is good. Don't expect Natsu and Lucy to make out from the start. Watch their relationship grow! This story is realistic too, so also, don't expect Lucy to become like a dragon slayer out of nowhere and shove the ass of the main villain.
At least consider reading 3-4 chapters before quitting.

If you like to read long chapters, I think this is for you but if you like to read short chapters then I am really sorry. Each chapter has around 4000 words (except the first one...it is short). Hopefully I will maintain the word limit on future too.
Edit: I didn't👉👈 (Dw. Future chapters aren't that big)

This book will go long. And I will publish all the chapters in only 1 sequel, i.e, all chapters in this. (Lmao this sounds so formal.)
Don't read this book with predetermined perspective. I will make one for you. Also, apparently, this theme of Natsu being celestial spirit is first chosen by me... WOW...(Atleast on Wattapad. Idk about other sites)

Lastly, this story escalates very fast after every checkpoint. (|•|•|•|•|•|)
You won't get bored, that's for sure.

The English used is nothing special. To keep nice and easy for everyone. Or rather I am bad at English... not much though. [•_•]

Some important notes-

This story is based on earliest version of Fairytail in which Natsu was supposed to be Lucy's spirit.

I created this story in the original timeline (mostly) of Fairytail for simplicity. Some events that does not exist in anime's timeline will be told as you progress in the story.

The role of Lucy and Natsu will be replaced by others according to the timeline. In other words, this story is not just about Lucy and Natsu.

The 7 year thing did not happen in this timeline. So people who were 7 years older will be adjusted accordingly.

Lucy is 1 year older here than anime and manga! So her abilities are latent for the time being.

"Lucy was never weak. Kicking her out of the guild or team Natsu is just violating the very essence of Fairytail. I will never love those stories." Idk but I just needed to write this.
(Well some of them are well written, I must admit. Only some though.)

All the 'good' fanarts used do not belong to me, if it wasn't obvious. Some are trash arts made by me though (on drawing sheets.)
I don't know who's fanart they are. But if I used yours, kindly mention it so that I can give you credit.

PS- Fairytail is best 👆❤
Started- 20 August, 2021 (Still ongoing story.)