1337-1338

Chapter 1337 Battle (2)
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Multicolored lights spread out from the point of impact like a supernova.

The energy tsunami created by the combined forces of more than two hundred Beyond Grade As swallowed the large fleets around them. The high-energy reaction instantly alerted the countless battleship radars on the battlefield, and it instantly became the most eye-catching area in the entire battlefield.

The light cannons on the surface of the Mechanical Deity’s body continuously bombarded a green meteor, but they were unable to penetrate the defense of the protective flames and were all reduced to light fragments. Wrapped in green flames, the Subduing Tree King channeled his energy and punched out. His fist, which was flickering with dazzling light, hit the blade of the Celestial Punishment Edge heavily. At the point of contact, a violent shockwave exploded, and a loud ringing sound rang in the souls of living beings.

“Outsider, it really is you.” The Subduing Tree King propped up Celestial Punishment Edge and released a cold mental wave.

Han Xiao could not be bothered to guess what the other party was thinking. Mechanical Force burst out from his body, and he activated the Getta Hadoken. The Celestial Punishment Edge maintained its momentum, and psionic energy gushed out along the edge of the blade. The powerful dark blue wave of energy sent the Subduing Tree King flying.

However, the next moment, the Subduing Tree King came to a halt, spun around, and charged again, continuing to face the Mechanical Deity’s attacks head-on.

Fists and kicks brought about afterimages, and endless green shockwave blasts gushed out from his body, condensing to the point of almost solidifying. It was as if glowing spears were stabbing into the Mechanical Deity’s psionic shield. With the support of the World Tree, the Subduing Tree King’s protective flames were like an indestructible shield, constantly creating countless electric arcs and energy sparks in front of him. His fighting style had a strong suppression style. The blade of the Celestial Punishment Edge swept up a wave of dark-blue psionic energy, each strike faster than the last. In the blink of an eye, Han Xiao had clashed thousands of times with the Tree King. The two of them were constantly moving forward and back at high speed, and the overlapping force fields caused the surrounding space to bend slightly.

If not for the fact that it’s not suitable to use private messages, I would have said a few words…

Han Xiao pursed his lips and suppressed the urge to send a message to ask for the name of the move.

While fighting, he also observed the situation around him.

On a battlefield like this, there was no tacit understanding between armies to not attack high-level combatants. The countless battleships in the surroundings did not stop their attacks toward this side. Large numbers of troops were thrown into the war zone, forming a crisscross pattern.

However, the fleets on both sides wanted to kill the enemy’s high-level combatants while protecting their own Supers. Thus, they formed a restraint, indirectly giving the Beyond Grade As on both sides room to maneuver.

It was also because of this reason that many Mechanics, including Han Xiao, did not summon too many mechanical troops. Otherwise, the target would be too large, and they would have no choice but to endure the concentrated fire of the surrounding fleets. This would result in significant additional losses, reducing their military strength. Limited resources needed to be used where they were needed the most, and this was not worth it.

Swoosh!

Just as Han Xiao was analyzing the situation, the Subduing Tree King’s body suddenly glowed, and he utilized his Pugilist skills. His charging speed suddenly increased, and he charged straight at the Mechanical Deity’s body. It was as if his entire body suddenly became invincible, and he actually crashed through the psionic shield. The green meteor smashed into the Mechanical Deity’s abdomen, creating a huge pit, and large cracks spread on the armor.