1315-1316

Chapter 1315 Movement
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

In a certain part of the World Tree Civilization, an artificial teleportation wormhole suddenly appeared and expanded. A few unmanned engineering ships flew out and quickly set up camouflaging and communication relay stations.

After the temporary base station was completed, the three direct Beyond Grade A Mechanics of the three Universal Civilizations used it as a springboard to send the data over.

In the data field, the quantum souls of ‘Defender’ Romo, ‘Quantum Demon Spirit’ Judith, and the other appeared. In their sights were the quantum network nodes that formed something akin to a resplendent sea of stars.

“Pay attention to the data disguise. If anything abnormal happens, cut the link immediately.”

Judith gave a few stern instructions.

After the initial preparations, the three Universal Civilizations were officially carrying out their espionage plan. They sent out three direct Mechanics to make use of the various civilizations’ main artificial intelligence computing power to browse the World Tree Civilization’s network.

The World Tree passageway was only used as a springboard. Currently, the coordinates of the wormholes leading to the World Tree Civilization that the three Universal Civilizations had obtained were not limited to the data that EsGod had left behind. For safety reasons, they would rarely use the same wormhole coordinates twice.

This was the first time these coordinates were being used. They had also planned to temporarily seal it after stealing the intel.

The three of them did not waste any time, immediately using the basic translation language that they had deciphered not long ago, working together with their teammates to infiltrate a quantum network node. They began to collect data on a large scale and search for public information on the internet.

Every second, a huge amount of data would be sent to the advanced encrypted information processing warehouse created by the three Universal Civilizations.

The three Universal Civilizations monitored the situation from afar, and their efficiency was extremely high. The operation was completed very smoothly. The engineering ship immediately dismantled and retrieved all the equipment, leaving behind a few strange-shaped bombs before returning to the explored universe through the wormhole.

The moment the engineering ships returned, the three Universal Civilizations closed the World Tree passageway on the other side of the wormhole. The artificial wormhole rapidly shrank and disappeared.

Immediately after, the bomb that was left in this area exploded at the right time. Chaotic energy waves spread out, covering the area and erasing all traces.

The area regained its calmness as though nothing had happened.

After an unknown period of time, a spatial rift suddenly appeared, and a translucent turquoise root emerged from within.

Ripples appeared on the surface of the roots, and a fleet flew out. At first, it was a little ethereal, like a phantom, but when it completely left the roots, the appearance of the fleet turned solid.

In the command room of the main ship, the captain stood beside a tall figure and respectfully said, “This is the abnormal reaction area shown on the information state alert. Holy Tree Emissary, should we start the inspection?”

This tall figure’s name was Barbani, and he had a ferocious appearance. He looked like some kind of arthropod, clad in a suit armor, and his body exuded a weak blue-green energy. He was not of the same species as the surrounding crew. Within the World Tree Civilization, the Holy Tree Emissaries were a special group with a high status and were the executors of the highest will. Only individuals who had a deep connection with the World Tree could take on this role. They could use some of the World Tree’s abilities, such as warping, transformation, and so on.