1221-1222

Chapter 1221 Release
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Han Xiao turned off the interface, prepared a request to visit EsGod, and sent it to the dynasty.After a short while, he received the response.

“Hmm? My file got sent back?”

Han Xiao looked at the virtual screen in front of him that was showing the request file he sent to the dynasty.

A red stamp was added to the bottom right corner of the file that wrote ‘Unapproved’ in the dynasty’s language. This meant that his request was rejected.

“The dynasty isn’t letting me visit EsGod. What does that mean?”

Han Xiao frowned. He took out his communicator, thought for a while, and did not call Urranrell’s private number but her office.

The communicator rang for a while and was picked up very soon. Seeing that it was Black Star calling, the liaison officer directed the call to the head secretary of the office.

“Your Excellency Black Star, what can I do for you?” The head secretary had a good relationship with Han Xiao.

“I have just sent a request to visit EsGod, but it was not approved. Is this Urranrell’s decision?”

“Ah, Her Excellency has been attending a meeting, so it shouldn’t be her. I didn’t know about this. Your request was not reported to us.”

“Can you check which department processed the request for me?”

“Sure, please wait for a moment…”

The head secretary searched through the internal system for a while and brought up the files before sighing.

“This is the collective decision of the dynasty’s main artificial intelligence, Heroic Soul, and the prison department. I looked at their internal remarks. The location of EsGod is top secret, and no one is allowed to visit under normal circumstances. Your Excellency Black Star, you are a special case. You’re surprisingly on their visiting blacklist…”

“Why am I on the blacklist? What did I do?” Han Xiao was confused.

The head secretary sighed and said, “You didn’t do anything, but you’re currently the only person in the world who can release EsGod. Therefore, before the five-hundred-year sentence ends, you’re not allowed to visit…”

Han Xiao was speechless.

I caught EsGod for the dynasty, and now I can’t even visit him?

Alright, from the dynasty’s perspective, this is logical. I’m the only person in the universe who can open the Spacetime Amber seal, so I’m the only one who has the ability to release him. This way, the reason for the dynasty rejecting my visit seems normal. It’s simply to avoid risk.

Although it was not wrong for the dynasty to do this, Han Xiao was still disheartened emotionally.

He thought the request would be smoothly approved. He did not expect it to get rejected.

“Can’t something be done?” Han Xiao frowned.

“The authorization level for EsGod’s prison is very high. If you must visit him, you’ll have to ask the Ruler to help. She can approve your request, but it’ll need a sensible reason, otherwise…”

Hearing that, Han Xiao nodded.

He had quite a good relationship with Urranrell, but there was no way she could just approve it without a valid reason.

Han Xiao hung up the communication. Urranrell was in a quite important meeting, so he had to wait a while before he could contact her. Since there was time, he used it to think about what to say.