1249-1250

Chapter 1249 Forty Years
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

After growing steadily for forty years, the Black Star Army’s territory was already very prosperous, and the number of undeveloped areas was rapidly decreasing. The Sigma Star System in the Garu Star Cluster was the Black Star Army’s Flickering World logistics headquarters. It was not open to outsiders.A cluster of gentle pale-golden energy floated in an area surrounded by many satellite bases like a glowing golden asteroid. It was expanding and shrinking as if it was breathing, sending out rings of light gold energy rhythmically like ripples.Two figures, one black and one red, hovered near this ‘asteroid’. Around them were countless mechanical soldiers that formed a line of defense guarding the area.

“This day has finally come. Aurora has stepped into our territory…” the red figure said softly with a tint of satisfaction and pride. A gentle smile appeared on her usually-cold face.

The two of them were Han Xiao and Hila. The glowing golden ‘asteroid’ nearby was indeed Aurora, who was going through the last step of transforming into a Beyond Grade A.

The last forty years had left no traces on Hila. Other than her vibe being colder and more distinguished, her appearance did not change at all. To normal Beyond Grade As, this amount of time was equivalent to about six to seven years, and to a special Beyond Grade A like Hila who controlled death, it was but the blink of an eye.

Han Xiao smiled. “If Aurora was accumulating energy on her own, it’d probably take more than a hundred years for her to become a Beyond Grade A. This is even quicker than I expected.”

His appearance did not change much too, but his vibe became more unfathomable.

The army had steadily expanded over the last forty years, and the bonuses of [Proof of Leadership] increased along with it. Through studying Jayz’s treasure trove, Han Xiao already increased his God’s Trait Transformation to a very high level. He was remarkably stronger than forty years prior.

The leek harvesting technique using the Holy Light Particle reduced Aurora’s process of accumulating energy. With her special trait of having no energy limit on top, becoming a Beyond Grade A was just a matter of time for Aurora. The time it took was close to what Han Xiao speculated.

After quite some time, the golden ‘asteroid’ in front of the two of them finally started to shrink. From an enormous cluster of light, it turned into a silhouette, glowing with light gold light all over, giving off a divine vibe like the combination of mothership and holiness.

Aurora’s appearance changed drastically. She became taller, and her face became gorgeously beautiful; she had the face of an angel and the body of a devil. Her entire style turned from adorable to alluring. It was almost like a completely different person.

Seeing this, Han Xiao and Hila flew over to Aurora and sized her up, looking astonished.

“Why do you look different?” Hila compared her height with Aurora and realized Aurora was surprisingly even about fifteen centimeters taller than her.

Han Xiao stared and studied Aurora’s body for a while and made a decisive conclusion. “This must be the second puberty!”

“This is my new ability. I can control the shape of my body now.” Aurora giggled. Her body glowed, and she instantly returned to her normal tiny body shape. “How was that? Was I prettier than you, sis? I can change back anytime.”

Hila tutted, changed the topic, and asked, “What other abilities do you have?”

Aurora performed them right away. All her abilities were enhanced. She did not have to develop her abilities on her own and directly inherited the progress from her predecessor. She instantly acquired many abilities and talents, fully displaying the advantages of being a cheater.